Why do i look so uncanny?

K

Kirby7000

Master
People often dont like holding eye contact with me and it pisses me off. The better i look the more ey3 contact i get. Wonen tend to look at me more recnetly sinf3 ive been working on fixing my narrow eyes. It my face unsymmetrical? Do my eyelashes look gay? (These are my natural lashes and they look may more prominent since my eyes open more)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Youㅤ
People often dont like holding eye contact with me and it pisses me off. The better i look the more ey3 contact i get. Wonen tend to look at me more recnetly sinf3 ive been working on fixing my narrow eyes. It my face unsymmetrical? Do my eyelashes look gay? (These are my natural lashes and they look may more prominent since my eyes open more)

View attachment 3025366
yo ass outhere lookin like edp445 after a fat removal surgery

but ngl u got the ass southener black guy build with the shitty small upper maxilla

TPM 6 :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

View attachment 3025366
bro start rapping and talking weird, a bunch of dirty pussies will chase you

View attachment 3025366
Shave beard and get dreads or hardmaxx and fix eye area
you look average right now but you'd ascend with either

just thugmax nigga ur black anyway its not like ur gonna become a lawyer or some shiee

Have to love the retarded looksmax.org community.

Seen niggers make more sense
If you're black you're just gonna get trolled jfl if you've been here for 3 years and haven't realised that, either that or they'd direct you to nigger expert @Blackgymmax

View attachment 3025366
Idc but that uee is brutal, ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Have to love the retarded looksmax.org community.

Seen niggers make more sense
my comment doesn't tell lies, look at all those niggas rappers and gang members, they have a lot of girls it's true that they are really dirty pussies like shit:sick: but they have girls:bigbrain:

my comment doesn't tell lies, look at all those niggas rappers and gang members, they have a lot of girls it's true that they are really dirty pussies like shit:sick: but they have girls:bigbrain:
all used negro foids not appealing in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: jué

View attachment 3025366
The lashes mog, you need to post a better picture as your looking at a shit angle and you don’t look uncanny what so ever in my opinion you just look like a normal guy however you do have failos that you could fix if you wanted me to elaborate further.

The lashes mog, you need to post a better picture as your looking at a shit angle and you don’t look uncanny what so ever in my opinion you just look like a normal guy however you do have failos that you could fix if you wanted me to elaborate further.
Posting pictures at angles is gay. I was juat surprised i opened my camera and didnt get scared this time. If i sit down or lay down i look better and people hold eye contact with me. Probably the eyes which i figured.

Posting pictures at angles is gay. I was juat surprised i opened my camera and didnt get scared this time. If i sit down or lay down i look better and people hold eye contact with me. Probably the eyes which i figured.
No a normal angle not angle maxing like eye level not looking down we can’t even see what you look properly as the camera extremely distorts your face from certain angles this being one of them