Why do I lose so much height during the day

M

Mealworm

Kraken
When I wake up, I can touch my ceiling effortlessly with all my fingers, but by the end of the day, I can't touch the ceiling without straining. How can I reduce the amount of height I lose?

I legit lose like 2.5 inches of height

Gravity compresses your spine throughout the day, making you shorter. To decompress your spine, do dead hangs for 10 minutes a day

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
Gravity compresses your spine throughout the day, making you shorter. To decompress your spine, do dead hangs for 10 minutes a day
Why do I lose so much height though, I think I lose a legit 2.5 inches of height

When I wake up, I can touch my ceiling effortlessly with all my fingers, but by the end of the day, I can't touch the ceiling without straining. How can I reduce the amount of height I lose?
Decompress regularly

Curse you long torso

Why do I lose so much height though, I think I lose a legit 2.5 inches of height
I lose an inch and a half by the end of the day. It's normal. Just stretch and do dead hangs it's not a big deal. You can wear an inch lift in your shoe when you go out aswell.

I lose an inch and a half by the end of the day. It's normal. Just stretch and do dead hangs it's not a big deal. You can wear an inch lift in your shoe when you go out aswell.
This world is cruel and unjust

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Before and after
I don't know exactly, but I know that I cannot touch my ceiling anymore without straining myself and barely touching it. When I naturally extend my arms, there's about a 2 inch disparity from my ceiling where I can normally touch it without problem

Most people lose 1.5-2 cm theough the day