why do i make an effort to spread negativity

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
everywhere i go i make sure i spread negativity and ruin everybody’s day and confuse them so it never leaves their head. npcs would say i’m on a “low vibrational level” but idk wtf that means nor do i care. so why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Clark69, RichardSpencel and 2 others
What causes this?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Low nt level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Maybe you don’t trust people or you feel people are out to get you, make fun of you. You have trust issues with people and this is your defense mechanism. Or you think normie npcs are retarded and happily live in ignorance so you lash out because you can’t relate to them or see them as Lower than you, people who are easily manipulated. Or maybe you view other people as competitors in life because you are backpilled. Or you see them as willfully participating in a system that harms you and themselves but they don’t realize it and stay positive so subconsciously you try to wake them up to the real world.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Baban and vermillioncorefan
high t trait tbh

• +1
Maybe you don’t trust people or you feel people are out to get you, make fun of you. You have trust issues with people and this is your defense mechanism. Or you think normie npcs are retarded and happily live in ignorance so you lash out because you can’t relate to them or see them as Lower than you, people who are easily manipulated. Or maybe you view other people as competitors in life because you are backpilled. Or you see them as willfully participating in a system that harms you and themselves but they don’t realize it and stay positive so subconsciously you try to wake them up to the real world.
it’s the first one. everyone hates me even tho i never did anything

• +1
Reactions: Baban
everywhere i go i make sure i spread negativity and ruin everybody’s day and confuse them so it never leaves their head. npcs would say i’m on a “low vibrational level” but idk wtf that means nor do i care. so why?
Do you feel as if you're superior to them

Do you feel as if you're superior to them

it’s the first one. everyone hates me even tho i never did anything
That’s what I thought, that’s kinda how it is for me ngl I could never accept when a girl was giving me iois or someone said a girl liked me becose I thought somehow they were making fun of me or trying to take advantage of me or something, maybe even doing it out of simpathy. Now tho I have realized that was retarded. Legit lost potential tho. I know a guy who hangs out with lots of the girls on a sports team we are both on and he said all the girls including probably the hottest girl in my school talk about how they think Im cute a lot but I thought he was messing with me or something, I even overheard them talking about me at one point but I just brushed it off. Obviously It was true tho But It took a lot of evidence for me to accept it. Looking back they gave me iois but barely, I thought they were just bieng nice or messing with me or something. Girls in my hs will be crying over a boy every night but barley give him any iois when they see him irl. high school is brutal in that way.

• +1
That’s what I thought, that’s kinda how it is for me ngl I could never accept when a girl was giving me iois or someone said a girl liked me becose I thought somehow they were making fun of me or trying to take advantage of me or something, maybe even doing it out of simpathy. Now tho I have realized that was retarded. Legit lost potential tho. I know a guy who hangs out with lots of the girls on a sports team we are both on and he said all the girls including probably the hottest girl in my school talk about how they think Im cute a lot but I thought he was messing with me or something, I even overheard them talking about me at one point but I just brushed it off. Obviously It was true tho But It took a lot of evidence for me to accept it. Looking back they gave me iois but barely, I thought they were just bieng nice or messing with me or something. Girls in my hs will be crying over a boy every night but barley give him any iois when they see him irl. high school is brutal in that way.
I'm like this too jfl. For me it's not that they'll make fun of me but it's related to ego. I start calling her names in my head whenever she shows interest in me.

Cus u a hoe neeguh

I'm like this too jfl. For me it's not that they'll make fun of me but it's related to ego. I start calling her names in my head whenever she shows interest in me.
Dude why is this so relatable did we just crack the incel non nt physiology

I stopped doing this mostly and started to put more trust in women socially (jfl don’t trust women but you know what I mean) and it’s working ngl also makes you lower inhib if you don’t worry that a girl is trying to manipulate you or something. Your able to connect with the women instead of bieng closed off and hostile.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
Dude why is this so relatable did we just crack the incel non nt physiology

I stopped doing this mostly and started to put more trust in women socially (jfl don’t trust women but you know what I mean) and it’s working ngl also makes you lower inhib if you don’t worry that a girl is trying to manipulate you or something. Your able to connect with the women instead of bieng closed off and hostile.

I can get over my trust issues but at the end the girl always gets weirded out cuz I'm autistic af. Just need to find an autist gf and hopefully won't have issues. I grew up extremely socially anxious and had a fucked up childhood (full of trust breaking shit) so idk if I'll ever be nt. Autist gf is my only hope.

I can get over my trust issues but at the end the girl always gets weirded out cuz I'm autistic af. Just need to find an autist gf and hopefully won't have issues. I grew up extremely socially anxious and had a fucked up childhood (full of trust breaking shit) so idk if I'll ever be nt. Autist gf is my only hope.
I’m just brutally honest when talking to nt girls sometimes I’ll ever explain there physiology to them (not blackpill hypergamy phycology jfl) I mean like the way they engage in a conversation or there thought processes or something, kinda hard to explain. It sounds wierd and autistic but it works for me. Im kinda weird but I am high iq and can read people/understand social dynamics well so I talk about that with girls a lot kinda wierd to write on .org but some people might get what I’m saying

• +1