Why do i not have this for my hair?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I have noticed that when I pull my hair all the way back/slick it back I look way different. Now before any of you say that I am balding, I am 15 years old, half Latino(very hairy lineage), and my hairline is still Norwood 1. However it is the sides of my hair that concern me.

Screenshot 20230329 094924 Google
Screenshot 20230329 094150 Google

Screenshot 20230329 094713 Google

Screenshot 20230329 094713 Google2

I have noticed that some people have this projection of side hairline(highlighted by red). Normally my hair covers the sides of my head, but when I slick it all the way back, I notice that I do not have this hairline extension. Ngl it seems autistic to be worrying about this but because I do not have this, from the front my face looks more bloated and way too wide(my FHWR looks way too big), sort of like gay alien Jordan Barrett, and it screws up my face, whereas my side profile still looks good. Is this projection genetic or are there other ways to get this?

how the fuck are we supposed to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl and Suimaxxer
Ask your barber to do it next time

So I have noticed that when I pull my hair all the way back/slick it back I look way different. Now before any of you say that I am balding, I am 15 years old, half Latino(very hairy lineage), and my hairline is still Norwood 1. However it is the sides of my hair that concern me.

View attachment 2129038View attachment 2129035
View attachment 2129039
View attachment 2129040

I have noticed that some people have this projection of side hairline(highlighted by red). Normally my hair covers the sides of my head, but when I slick it all the way back, I notice that I do not have this hairline extension. Ngl it seems autistic to be worrying about this but because I do not have this, from the front my face looks more bloated and way too wide(my FHWR looks way too big), sort of like gay alien Jordan Barrett, and it screws up my face, whereas my side profile still looks good. Is this projection genetic or are there other ways to get this?
temples are genetic
it's not about balding

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I think part of it might also be skull shape, but its probably just genetic. So smaller foreheads might have it, but wider foreheads might not - then again, the smaller forehead might look smaller because of the hair there, making it a "chicken or the egg" type scenario.

In your AVI, Johnny Depp has hair on his temples but has a wide forehead (but it's also square, in which case, it's the chicken and egg scenario I previously described).