Why do i only like girls when they dont like me?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
Its so weird. Lets say i have a crush on someone, i think i cant get them and i keep crushing on them. I find out she likes me, i dont like her anymore. Its like i only like girls until they like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Darkeningstar, socialcel and 2 others
Its so weird. Lets say i have a crush on someone, i think i cant get them and i keep crushing on them. I find out she likes me, i dont like her anymore. Its like i only like girls until they like me.
Same lol, ever had a girl that you really liked absolutely break your heart? (If so that’s probs why)

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
You love to feel emasculated

Estrogenic trait

Why? Just being genuine dude lol.
You probably don’t like the fact that they don’t like you? I know for woman when a guy they know they should be able to get doesn’t find them attractive it gets to them. Maybe you know you are more attractive than them and the fact the don’t like you bothers you? I was jk about the emasculation thing

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
You probably don’t like the fact that they don’t like you? I know for woman when a guy they know they should be able to get doesn’t find them attractive it gets to them. Maybe you know you are more attractive than them and the fact the don’t like you bothers you? I was jk about the emasculation thing
Makes a shit ton of sense, I probably dont like them in reality, i just dont like that they dont like me, so i try to change that. That seems like a dick thing to do lol. Try to make somebody you dont like to like you. Gave me a new perspective on it lol

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Juandigomigo22
No but actually, ive been trying to figure it out for so long. Im just slow af lol. Thank you dude

No but actually, ive been trying to figure it out for so long. Im just slow af lol
Don’t worry about girls rn anyway, if you have to ask her out there is probably a guy she still has her eye on, like what an ugly girl hits on you and all you can think about is Stacy. Just let them come to you and never ltr, just fuck

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954 and xaxanibber
yes i feel this 100%, when a girl doesn’t like me back, it makes me want her even more than if a girl who liked me back liked me, idk why but i just want girls i cant have

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber and Darkeningstar