Why do i see sub5‘s w stacylites

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
Im in barcelona right now and i see so many manlet (sub5‘8) sub5s with 5‘8+ stacylites and its annoying me, genuinely, why is this

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Chadeep, ascension and 2 others
You don’t. They aren’t sub5’s bro. They probably have good face

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon
You don’t. They aren’t sub5’s bro. They probably have good face
They genuinely are, bad bones, proportions, contrast, harmony, only hair is good

status, money, personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, jué and 1 other person
I haven't even been to Spain but from what I've been told, aren't there super ugly 167-170 Moroccan guys with meh girls who are kind of attractive?:lul:

I haven't even been to Spain but from what I've been told, aren't there super ugly 167-170 Moroccan guys with meh girls who are kind of attractive?:lul:
Yes but fuck those immigrants, im talking spanish normal sub5s with genuine swedish or spanish stacylites and htbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and jué
your being biased as a cope,in spain i saw much more 6'2 chadlites with mtb then other way around

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
your being biased as a cope,in spain i saw much more 6'2 chadlites with mtb then other way around
Not the case here, im here 3 months a year and keep seeing this, i am actually going insane about this, why cant i slay stacys, what have i done wrong? Should i rcta maxx into a fucking retarded spanish dude and cut my legs off to be shorter?

Not the case here, im here 3 months a year and keep seeing this, i am actually going insane about this, why cant i slay stacys, what have i done wrong? Should i rcta maxx into a fucking retarded spanish dude and cut my legs off to be shorter?
spain is alot about being nt tho,every1 knows every1 also its common for girls and guys to hang out legit just as freinds to alot of them relatioshis you see they are freinds i hate to break it to you,i learned all tis from being in spain 2 months last year too,if you cant speak spanish your fucked

1) they arent stacylites
2) 5'8 is avg in spain

spain is alot about being nt tho,every1 knows every1 also its common for girls and guys to hang out legit just as freinds to alot of them relatioshis you see they are freinds i hate to break it to you,i learned all tis from being in spain 2 months last year too,if you cant speak spanish your fucked
Im not nt and never was, its over

Im in barcelona right now and i see so many manlet (sub5‘8) sub5s with 5‘8+ stacylites and its annoying me, genuinely, why is this
u dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and roadtomtn
You’re underrating the men and overrating the women. Classic mistake.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 3 others
Incel mistake of mine, mb
Not yours. It’s what almost all men do. Due to envy, they underrate the man and die their simping nature, they overrate the woman.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not yours. It’s what almost all men do. Due to envy, they underrate the man and die their simping nature, they overrate the woman.
Yeah thats possible, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
jester & money is all tha matters.

Yeah thats possible, thanks bro
No problem bhai. :Comfy: Btw, here’s a tip: women don’t look the way you think they do. It’s the fake-up that makes them look better. They can fraud levels higher from LTB to HTB. That’s the power of make-up.

Ngl im too grey to understand jester, whats jester (maxxing)
Jestermaxxing is being funny at the expense of one’s self, in order to make others laugh. Basically you get laughed at, instead of having people laughing with you because you’re naturally funny.

No problem bhai. :Comfy: Btw, here’s a tip: women don’t look the way you think they do. It’s the fake-up that makes them look better. They can fraud levels higher from LTB to HTB. That’s the power of make-up.
I definitely agree, yet frauded stacylite is still stacylite in this exact moment, is therw any way to fraud like this as a man tho?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Jestermaxxing is being funny at the expense of one’s self, in order to make others laugh. Basically you get laughed at, instead of having people laughing with you because you’re naturally funny.
So you make yourself the fool in order to „be funny/entertaining“? Might have to try out

I definitely agree, yet frauded stacylite is still stacylite in this exact moment, is therw any way to fraud like this as a man tho?
Yes. And I rate women based on their actual looks; not their frauded looks. Yes, K-pop idols use make-up and get away with it. They use foundation and whatnot, and even lip stick.

So you make yourself the fool in order to „be funny/entertaining“? Might have to try out
Yes, that. Don’t do it — jestermaxxing is always a bad idea.

Why is it bad if you can slay? Slay=slay
Because jestermaxxing doesn’t work. You’re making a fool of yourself. She will laugh at you because you entertain her and proceed to get railed by her boyfriend either because he’s handsome or because he’s rich or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Because jestermaxxing doesn’t work. You’re making a fool of yourself. She will laugh at you because you entertain her and proceed to get railed by her boyfriend either because he’s handsome or because he’s rich or whatever.
Basically being a cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Darkeningstar
Basically being a cuck?
Yes, but even worse. At least the cuck gets to fuck his girlfriend or wife every now and then. You ain’t getting shit.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
you dont see stacies, you dont see those, please stop sharing made-up stories on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yes, but even worse. At least the cuck gets to fuck his girlfriend or wife every now and then. You ain’t getting shit.
Alr i get it, and how have you been ln here for over 5 years bro

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
no but why arent you with a stacey boyo