And wake up with eyes and head cooked as fuck

Feels so groogy and shit

after sleeping 12hrs which is my natural wakeup

Should i go to the doctor

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Solution
fuckmystupidlife
if it's your normal sleeping length (assuming it's been going on for quite some time) then you should try and forcibly wake up at around the 8-9 hour mark and also have a relatively consistent sleep schedule for a few weeks, and then try sleeping without the alarm and see if you still end up sleeping 12 hours. if you sleep at random times, and hibernate for 12+ hours because you live like a degenerate, try changing that a bit and becoming more scheduled. and if it doesn't work? you probably have some disorder and should see a doctor
And wake up with eyes and head cooked as fuck

Feels so groogy and shit

after sleeping 12hrs which is my natural wakeup

Should i go to the doctor
Go off our phone a while before bed and go do something like gym or running to tire you out

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
if it's your normal sleeping length (assuming it's been going on for quite some time) then you should try and forcibly wake up at around the 8-9 hour mark and also have a relatively consistent sleep schedule for a few weeks, and then try sleeping without the alarm and see if you still end up sleeping 12 hours. if you sleep at random times, and hibernate for 12+ hours because you live like a degenerate, try changing that a bit and becoming more scheduled. and if it doesn't work? you probably have some disorder and should see a doctor

• +1
Solution
maybe cuz vitamin D deficiency i hopped off those pills a while ago

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1