why do i sometimes feel like a legit midget when outside, and sometimes dont really see any meaningful difference even if i still get heightmogged

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
cant just be attributed to different mood or me literally walking past shorter/taller people than the day before; the difference can be night and day, from getting legit depressed from realizing i have to look up whenever i interact with grown men to suspecting i m a schizo when i dont see any big difference

179 cm in a country where the average for men is around 180 cm, for reference

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
179 cm in a country where the average for men is 180 cm, for reference
Is that the "wikipedia average" or the actual average in the street?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Same experience , same stats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Is that the "wikipedia average" or the actual average in the street?

that's the wiki average, but i agree it doesnt sound accurate. when you exclude old people and people from some regions/from the countryside, i really cant see how being 185 cm is even tall. dont want to sound like those "the stats are all wrong and only there to bluepill people" autists, but it really feels like 6ft1 is the new 5ft9.

when i actually walk past a guy i thought was around my height when i noticed them from a 10 m distance, i get heightmogged in 99% of cases

(i'm not a 5ft7 guy pretending to be taller for e-stating purposes, 179 was my official measurement at the doctor's when i was 16, and i m pretty sure i stopped growing by then)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back