Why do i still have attachments to my school crushes in 2016-2019?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
I find myself looking at their pictures in my school yearbook or pics I secretly took of them those days, they probably didnt know I exactly back then and if they did they forgot me, im 20 and still miss those days and those girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, twojei, moreplatesmoreweigh and 2 others
Nostalgia might be getting to you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and arabcelxxx
cuz ur an incel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, Nick.Harte, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Was those the last crushes you had?
I had 1 in high school (2020) and she actually treated me as a person and we hungout sometimes, the rest didn’t even notice me yet still they feel special.

I find myself looking at their pictures in my school yearbook or pics I secretly took of them those days, they probably didnt know I exactly back then and if they did they forgot me, im 20 and still miss those days and those girls
How's your relationship with your mom?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I had 1 in high school (2020) and she actually treated me as a person and we hungout sometimes, the rest didn’t even notice me yet still they feel special.
You dont have attachement issues bro your longing for a feeling that is no longer available for you

I

• +1
  • JFL
You dont have attachement issues bro your longing for a feeling that is no longer available for you

I
I guess so, but why is it no longer available, one of those girls i met again in highschool 3 years later, she didn’t recognize me but she really liked me, it felt different

Hmmm, I just say it in case you have problems with it, but for me, I have tried to look in other women, that which my mom did not gave me like emotional availability. So take a look at that

• +1
Your bitch made nigga
Hahahahhah

• +1
It’s because you are lonely. If you had anything going on in your current dating life, you would’ve already forgot about then. I’m not tying to be edgy, just being honest.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, arabcelxxx and Nick.Harte
I miss those time when seeing them made.me shiver.

Now there is nothing inside me left.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and arabcelxxx
It’s because you are lonely. If you had anything going on in your current dating life, you would’ve already forgot about then. I’m not tying to be edgy, just being hone
Probably

I miss those time when seeing them made.me shiver.

Now there is nothing inside me left.
I remember them going only for the tall skinny guys, i was tall but young and skinny fat also a weird mature baby face with glasses

Read Nabokov

• +1
I remember them going only for the tall skinny guys, i was tall but young and skinny fat also a weird mature baby face with glasses
Also skinnyfat, but some were going for mey.even hood ones, but i was too scared

• +1
Also skinnyfat, but some were going for mey.even hood ones, but i was too scared
I had a petite pale mtb that looked russian two of my friends were going for approach, i gave her a hard rejection infront of everyone, not sure if thats why i did it but i kinda regret it now