Why do i think I have chink admixture if most of my features match up to the North Atlantid phenotype?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
What’s going on. I’m scared. Do I have chink eyes? Am I a soulless creature

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Because I saw a thread that said bugmen are soulless creatures and that they kill puppies with boiling water with no emotion or mercy.

Indian admixture.

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
You’re scaring me. This isn’t the time for jokes
Nothing you can do about it, just embrace it like many others.

Here I’ll tag some Indian users who can guide you through the healing process; @tombradylover @chudlite @StarvedEpi @Kaari

• WTF
Reactions: Kaari and StarvedEpi

Here I’ll tag some Indian users who can guide you through the healing process; @tombradylover @chudlite @StarvedEpi @Kaari
I’m not an Indian; I’m worried I’m a chink.

• JFL
  • JFL

i want to shove my cock deep into ur mouth and make u satisfy my every need

• JFL
i want to shove my cock deep into ur mouth and make u satisfy my every need
@TechnoBoss maybe you should reconsider the acceptance of Indians on this forum?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@TechnoBoss maybe you should reconsider the acceptance of Indians on this forum?
you wouldnt be allowed on here if that was the case incel

• JFL

why are you so into minor trannies its weird
Screenshot 2024 10 02 135448

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and ChadL1te
You were a village away from being born in India.
a village away from being born in your village nigga sit down

• JFL
I didn't see your face
But it is possible
If you have 1-3% asian dna then it is possible.
In my case i am mostly caucasian with probably 5% East eurasian dna but my eyes look semi slanted.

Why are you insinuating im into minors? Projection? I’m also a minor and what’s wrong with trannies? R u seriously being transphobic rn?
nigga we know you are not that fucking trans boy

• JFL
Maybe you are Chinese

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
I literally just said I wasn’t.
nigga even if you are a minor its still weird to use some random minors picture online. being a minor dose not absolve the weirdness

nigga even if you are a minor its still weird to use some random minors picture online. being a minor dose not absolve the weirdness
ok I agree, but y r u being such a bitch abt it? ur pissin me off I didn’t know u were such soft twink.

ok I agree, but y r u being such a bitch abt it? ur pissin me off I didn’t know u were such soft twink.
im not being a bitch about it your just pressed that you got exposed as a tranny lover

• JFL
im not being a bitch about it your just pressed that you got exposed as a tranny lover
… how am I a tranny lover?? I chose this pfp for literally no reason, and I found the “tranny” randomly on Reddit.

And what did u expose? My pfp that I’ve had for months? Y did u even reverse image search it.

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
… how am I a tranny lover?? I chose this pfp for literally no reason, and I found the “tranny” randomly on Reddit.
nigga you knew who that random tranny is in the other thread and you chose that avi.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
nigga you knew who that random tranny is in the other thread and you chose that avi.
I literally just told you I chose this pfp randomly. And I could tell that wasn’t a girl.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88 and StarvedEpi
I literally just told you I chose this pfp randomly. And I could tell that wasn’t a girl.
Ok tranny lover

• JFL
What tf do I know without pics