why do i think im ugly

H

huntergatherer

Iron
im very good looking but sometimes i think there needs to be improvement. but somewhere in my mind i think im thinking too much and that im perfect.

its like the muscle building syndrome i can never look at myself and say that im big enough or that i dont need improvement and heres the funny part sometimes i even consider myself subhuman looking! or average looking its messing up with my head makes me keep looking at myself is there anyway out of this? its making me insane

dismorphia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Selinity, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
i knew it was some mental problem cuz it was so irritative

maybe you're indeed ugly?

• Ugh..
Reactions: loromate
nah im not i have friends and everyone thinks i slay :feelskek:
Your friends can be coping. I also had incel friends who always told me I was "Chad" but I was always rejected by women, disrespected by men and was objectively ugly as fuck and had a number of medical problems making me a true subhuman. if your friends are ugly, they can be coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Carolus and mortis
im very good looking but sometimes i think there needs to be improvement. but somewhere in my mind i think im thinking too much and that im perfect.

its like the muscle building syndrome i can never look at myself and say that im big enough or that i dont need improvement and heres the funny part sometimes i even consider myself subhuman looking! or average looking its messing up with my head makes me keep looking at myself is there anyway out of this? its making me insane
low self esteem + social media. it's a circle. delete insta and tiktok it really helps

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer
Your friends can be coping. I also had incel friends who always told me I was "Chad" but I was always rejected by women, disrespected by men and was objectively ugly as fuck and had a number of medical problems making me a true subhuman. if your friends are ugly, they can be coping
i had women talk to me and shit looking back because i think i wasnt confident i coudnt believe they were hitting on me

i had women talk to me and shit looking back because i think i wasnt confident i coudnt believe they were hitting on me
do you slay or do you not? if you don't there's something ugly about you probably

send pics
Untitled

highly dimorphic as you can see

• JFL
Reactions: Laikyn
why are people saying fat JFL'ing i have clear definition on my neck and face. jaw looks off cuz im lip tucked in the pic dont ask idk

slim 15% bf

360 F 18002378 CXA5wYveyH2qOmQo3AZmRdiZ79S3QM0T

Last edited:
looks lack of chin projection,yes high dimorphism (atleast neck)
i covered eyes and shit because you can already tell from my face i have hunter eyes chin is idk i think its normal not reccessed when looking at side profile but its not exaggerated

If you're average to chadlite you will always have moments of feeling like shit unless you have god tier social skills and are able to constantly be talking to people/girls. Even most normies with robust social lives only hang out with people constantly so that they don't feel insecure. A true chad walks up to the mirror and knows he's good looking.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and huntergatherer
If you're average to chadlite you will always have moments of feeling like shit unless you have god tier social skills and are able to constantly be talking to people/girls. Even most normies with robust social lives only hang out with people constantly so that they don't feel insecure. A true chad walks up to the mirror and knows he's good looking.
im not model looking so idk what that would characterise me as but like i said im the average hyper warrior looking guy but i do have some unique touches around my face

what about brow ridge and small forehead etc?
small forehead is not a failo,bowridge looks average masculine (mogs industrialcuck),honestly, I could only analyze this with your photo and the analyzes may be wrong,only unfrauded pics are legit

small forehead is not a failo,bowridge looks average masculine (mogs industrialcuck),honestly, I could only analyze this with your photo and the analyzes may be wrong,only unfrauded pics are legit
lol in this pic i cant believe the brow ridge is almost hidden its huge from the side and its starting to grow rapidly i never even had that thing from the side profile it creates a slope ngl

that's why I said that just unfrauded pics are good enough for rate, the only thing that looks prominent on your forehead is glabella

battle of the greycels
true but if hes gonna shittalk me then lets see how shit his skull is ik i mog him to hell and back. and if he had a gf ill take it from him and beat him infront of her

true but if hes gonna shittalk me then lets see how shit his skull is ik i mog him to hell and back. and if he had a gf ill take it from him and beat him infront of her
stfu shmuel ill send you back to the camp

• JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
narcy

stfu shmuel ill send you back to the camp
oh yeah? more aryan than you like i said your head is shit you can only hope to have a haircut like mine. you can never be in the military cuz you're a beta and your skull is shit i step on it and spit on it

oh yeah? more aryan than you like i said your head is shit you can only hope to have a haircut like mine. you can never be in the military cuz you're a beta and your skull is shit i step on it and spit on it
go look in the mirror and call urself ugly u bald narcy

nigga thinks skull is the most important thing in the world

go look in the mirror and call urself ugly u bald narcy
now that ive seen all this i could never hope to find myself ugly for a strange reason also today i took care of my face softmaxxed. you on the other hand is the highway to a rope.

you are not for this world you lost you are nothing here

now that ive seen all this i could never hope to find myself ugly for a strange reason also today i took care of my face softmaxxed. you on the other hand is the highway to a rope.

you are not for this world you lost you are nothing here
stfu u mad cuz u dont have a chin

guy ,at least i have a chin
so do i you moron i was lip tucking for some reason you try lip tucking and you will see what im talking about. plus my face is more squarish compared to my phone camera which just elongates everything anyone knows what im talking about

so do i you moron i was lip tucking for some reason you try lip tucking and you will see what im talking about. plus my face is more squarish compared to my phone camera which just elongates everything anyone knows what im talking about
2E3B40C1 91E5 4B2E AA9D 9F9F3C6F30A5
3B8566B3 A0BF 4B5A BDDC A3BCF658D897

Now let the users of looksmax decide who has a better chin

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est