Why do I think that everybody is more attractive than me?

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
IDK guys but every time I step outside, I feel like shit when I look at other people. It's like every feature they have is better than mine.
Is it because of some past trauma when I got cucked and mogged by everyone ??
I genuinely feel like shit when I go outside. I get height mogged, and face mogged.
I was reading a post on reddit and a user mentioned psychosis where you cope thinking other people aren't better than you, and in reality, you're indeed inferior.
Can anybody relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 24444, 5.5psl and 3 others
bc ur a fag loser

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 134applesauce456 and Nick.Harte
@redfacccee
You mean it’s in my head or I’m really a loser IRL

Abused dog syndrome, you assume everyone else is superior by default

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
Abused dog syndrome, you assume everyone else is superior by default
I can’t shake this shit out of my mind man. My brain finds any reason to put me down when I’m outside.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, zura and Deleted member 22553
I can’t shake this shit out of my mind man. My brain finds any reason to put me down when I’m outside.
In the same position, I mog most people I see outside but that negative feedback loop never leaves me. Telling an abused dog to think positively is like telling someone to just change their race

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, humanoidsub7, zura and 1 other person
In the same position, I mog most people I see outside but that negative feedback loop never leaves me. Telling an abused dog to think positively is like telling someone to just change their race
I think this is why it is important to look good and receive positive feedback when you’re young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and zura
This usually just means that you need cosmetic surgery to make your face better than those around you

Hope this helped!

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456, T50 Mogger and Nick.Harte
This usually just means that you need cosmetic surgery to make your face better than those around you

Hope this helped!
I’ll be doing them soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
IDK guys but every time I step outside, I feel like shit when I look at other people. It's like every feature they have is better than mine.
I genuinely feel like shit when I go outside. I get height mogged, and face mogged.
I was reading a post on reddit and a user mentioned psychosis where you cope thinking other people aren't better than you, and in reality, you're indeed inferior.
Can anybody relate?
I get proportion mogged. It feel like even other ethnics with dark skin, even ones that are fat, have better bone structures and more "normal" looking faces than mine, thus making me the ugliest one on the street.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and prodiggy
What rating do you get on here?

I have the same feelings and I’m rated subhuman to LTN usually. You are probably just perceiving reality and being gaslit by people in your life that you’re attractive (female friends and family do this constantly, it’s such bullshit).

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What rating do you get on here?

I have the same feelings and I’m rated subhuman to LTN usually. You are probably just perceiving reality and being gaslit by people in your life that you’re attractive (female friends and family do this constantly, it’s such bullshit).
I did not get rated, unfortunately.

I did not get rated, unfortunately.

I’ll give you my opinion in DM if you like.

I don’t think you should worry about your height though. I see WAY more short (like, below 5’9”) GL guys with decent girls than I see tall sub 5. Feeling mogged over height is natural and instinctual but you need to fight that feeling because it’s absolute male gaze. If you face mog you mog.

• +1
Self awareness

• +1
Mentalcel
No worries, from the outside people can only see what's positive but ONLY YOU know your deepest and darkest secrets
If you're on this sub then you're probably guaranteed to be better than at least 20-30% of people anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte
Can anybody relate?
Bc you have nothing to be proud about bud have u seen ur sun human face? Ur brain indies his sun human yiu are it’s not stupid plus if you were actually attractive people would make taht very obvious

• +1