Why do I wanna get my throat slit?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
I wouldn’t be mad. I mean, I have a shit life and I’m worried and scared maybe that’s what I need

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
slip slip slit

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
it can get better, dont give up
Nah cmon bud that’s blue pilled 🧢 just tell it like it is. My life is shit and I’ll suffer and burn in hell. I won’t get mad just don’t lie tonme

I can help you with that. Do you want to see it coming or do you prefer a surprise-attack ?

(Satire)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and silencio
S
I can help you with that tbh, just give me a knife. Do you want to see it coming or do you prefer a surprise-attack ?
Inwanna See it

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Nah cmon bud that’s blue pilled 🧢 just tell it like it is. My life is shit and I’ll suffer and burn in hell. I won’t get mad just don’t lie tonme
okay its a little blue pilled, but part of this forum is trying to better yourself and not give up.

• +1
Its caused by mental retardation basically

• +1
and no you wont suffer and burn in hell, god is very forgiving. your life may not be the best but you can turn it around and that is not a lie. People have come from even darker places but turned their life around, so dont give up

• +1
Yoir
and no you wont suffer and burn in hell, god is very forgiving. your life may not be the best but you can turn it around and that is not a lie. People have come from even darker places but turned their life around, so dont give up
Yoire too good for this forum 😍😇
Ily

• Love it
Reactions: 134applesauce456