Why do I want to be a sad cucked loner?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
How come all the cool characters in movies are always getting cucked by better men and then they go insane and kill the girl and the guy?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
American psycho theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ascension, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
in a way, i feel better and more comfortable when i'm depressed and melancholic than when i'm happy, confident and going through successful and enjoyable periods in life

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
in a way, i feel better and more comfortable when i'm depressed and melancholic than when i'm happy, confident and going through successful and enjoyable periods in life
I feel like being a melancholic, sad loser is way easier and a bit more cheery in a way, innit? There’s no big responsibility or there’s no fear of “coming down” from the high of being successful and happy

• +1
Reactions: Shekel, ascension, Deleted member 33275 and 7 others
How come all the cool characters in movies are always getting cucked by better men and then they go insane and kill the girl and the guy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
suicide is LITERALLY the answer to everything!!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 7zyzz7, justinzayn, Kater Maxxing and 1 other person
I feel like being a melancholic, sad loser is way easier and a bit more cheery in a way, innit? There’s no big responsibility or there’s no fear of “coming down” from the high of being successful and happy
only cucks are afraid of coming down from the high.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20370
that's probably one of the reasons

what i hate about feeling and doing great is that it's very easy to become annoying, tacky and intrusive (over the top behavior in general)

i feel much more genuine and honorable when i'm down

• +1
I’m never ‘up’ tbh. I can feel happy and good but that’s just from hormones rather than real world success

• +1
I’m never ‘up’ tbh. I can feel happy and good but that’s just from hormones rather than real world success
Same, but what about the good days like when it’s vacation time or a good meal or some shit. That’s “up”! Up type shit in it 💀

How come all the cool characters in movies are always getting cucked by better men and then they go insane and kill the girl and the guy?
this never happens though

this never happens though
Yeah. Like I said, watch Secret Window or Nocturnal Animals.

In secret window Johnny Depp gets cucked by a tall Chad who fucks his wife at a hotel and then the wife gets a divorce from Depp and he starts writing and going insane thinking he’s the character from his story

In nocturnal animals, Jake Gylenhaal gets cucked by 6’5 Armie Hammer and she sucks his cock real good and Jake writes a novel and sends it to his ex. She reads the story and it’s an allegory for how much of a cuckold he was in their relationship and how he couldn’t protect anyone

In secret window Johnny Depp gets cucked by a tall Chad who fucks his wife at a hotel and then the wife gets a divorce from Depp and he starts writing and going insane thinking he’s the character from his story

In nocturnal animals, Jake Gylenhaal gets cucked by 6’5 Armie Hammer and she sucks his cock real good and Jake writes a novel and sends it to his ex. She reads the story and it’s an allegory for how much of a cuckold he was in their relationship and how he couldn’t protect anyone
2 movies. TWO.

woooaahh nice avi though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
There’s gotta be more. I’m going to keep searching until I find it 🔎 treasure hunt type shit
super is another one
MV5BMzIzMGFlMWYtYTM5Mi00OTg2LWE3YjAtYTVjODAzNTc4N2IxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ V1

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you know the coming down will come because it's inevitable as an ugly man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
2 movies. TWO.
starship troopers main character gets cucked, joins the infantry and ends up fucking a hotter girl and then defeats the alien bugs.

• JFL
bro wants me to write a plot synopsis for the whole movie 💀 nigga just go watch it
Na the movie poster you posted looks comedy af, I hope it’s not funny mofo or ima turn that shit off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and JackTheKnife

i'm not even feeling a strong positive correlation between borderline euphoria and real life successes in the conventional sense (making money, getting a job, getting laid, graduating, getting away with calling black people niggers etc).

i often get very optimistic and joyful about life out of the blue, without anything triggering it.

and vice versa, i often get the best experiences a human can get (starting dating a hot girl, just getting validation or getting a huge W at work) and just think "that's all? that's what life is about?" to myself

i believe that hedonic treadmill thing is pretty true

Joker type shit innit

Na the movie poster you posted looks comedy af, I hope it’s not funny mofo or ima turn that shit off
House that Jack built and American psycho are comedies too though

I know you giggle / jiggle with your feet in the air and shit because you're a manlet but these two movies are not funny.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 20399
I know you giggle / jiggle with your feet in the air and shit because you're a manlet but these two movies are not funny.
U have autism , I’m not surprised you don’t find them funny

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Yeah but when it comes to getting cucked it needs to be serious and non comedy

Idealabsdc stressnon

Because your mind has adopted to you being a loser and the thought of you being a winner and being successful in life seems so abscure to you due to the negative feedback loop you are stuck in that your mind automatically switches to loser mode again.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa