Why do Indians have such large sharp jawlines?

Sickchuck

Sickchuck

Iron
Especially north Indians. A good 60% of Indians I see on university campus have near perfect jawlines and lots of forward growth. I've never seen an Indian with short face syndrome.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
they dont

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 15827
Especially north Indians. A good 60% of Indians I see on university campus have near perfect jawlines and lots of forward growth. I've never seen an Indian with short face syndrome.
@Biggdink all the sikhs I know are beard maxxed up the ass never seen one clean shaven.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Here you are:
Indian

Now you've seen it all:feelshehe:

I know the type you're talking about

You might just be subconsciously filtering out the uglies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8869
I know the type you're talking about

You might just be subconsciously filtering out the uglies
Imean alot of them are short. There are objectively <5 pal ones but SFS is never a problem.

Last edited:
@Biggdink all the sikhs I know are beard maxxed up the ass never seen one clean shaven.
Im mainly talking about guys from around Delhi. I've never met a guy from Delhi that didn't have a very strong jawline. Guys from south India also never have recessed chins.

Apparently I'm not the only one on whom Indian forward growth has made an impression

they are not allowed to shave beard
That’s the ones who wear turbans. A lot of the ones with haircuts have no such prohibition iirc