Why do Indians not get N word passes despite being more black then black people?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
discuss

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
they're not cool enough + they have white ppl hair texture

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, anthony111553, scrunchables and 4 others
Not sure + shitskin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Samsepioler
Back before when I was a liberal but I was edgy me and my friends would just call each every slur in the book. Middle school and freshman year u got away with it basically but u can’t irl when ur older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
the only ppl who have the n word pass are black and MENAs, @Kamui can confirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Samsepioler
they do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, aleksander, Deleted member 29651 and 2 others
finally someone said it

Indiansmile

Not alllowed to say N word

Klay

allowed to say it

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
Back before when I was a liberal but I was edgy me and my friends would just call each every slur in the book. Middle school and freshman year u got away with it basically but u can’t irl when ur older.

Because it wasn’t a derogatory bigoted term used to demean Indians rather it was used on black people (blm). Stop trying to be racist you cringe edge lord. Go and get a life incel. Racism will get you nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
what is stopping anyone from saying it, its just a word.

aryans are genetic failures, tan skin is what perfected the white race.
You legit absorb more vitamin d when your pale and Nordics can get tanned they just have little sunlight

You legit absorb more vitamin d when your pale and Nordics can get tanned they just have little sunlight
cope race mixing is ideal people like @andy9432 show that even whites can make subhuman ethnicities look good

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
history behind the word, who it was used against, etc.

history behind the word, who it was used against, etc.
its getting to toxic these days, when we're having discussions about whether certain blacks can use it.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
cope race mixing is ideal people like @andy9432 show that even whites can make subhuman ethnicities look good
Race mixing is fine but pale skin has a lot of appeal. A lot of girls still talk about vampire diaries and twilight. Tanned skin is probably better but you can get tanned skin as an Aryan anyway and meds are too tanned.

its getting to toxic these days, when we're having discussions about whether certain blacks can use it.
Well that's just what happens when it gets gatekept: general rules are made, but then odd exceptions can come up and there's a lot of aggressive arguments and debates. Would be better if the word just died, period. It has a ugly history, it almost never carries positive or respectful energy in many contexts, and it prolongs conflict.

Race mixing is fine but pale skin has a lot of appeal. A lot of girls still talk about vampire diaries and twilight. Tanned skin is probably better but you can get tanned skin as an Aryan anyway and meds are too tanned.

brutal blackpill, traitor gook thirsts for superior white happa mix

So aryans of northern Europe fucked middle eastern women and it spread to india
The “aryans” are just people who come from the Yamnaya. Yamanaya are the PIE people ancestors of the europeans, Indians & Iranians get connected basically. Yamnaya mixed in with the INF and AASI

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel

Just fucking LOL at you if you think Indians ‘need a pass’ to call a nigger a nigger.

laughs cage GIF

cuz they dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss