Why do indians start talking hindi mid sentence?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I never understood this.

They'd be like:

"I woke up today and the first thing I saw was ढऐदउदीफिभूलझरिविविररैू ऊफिफूररूूूूूसुलॅर इबअःरियैररुरॅरऑ ☹️☹️☹️. Thanks god at least बघबिबुरुूरुिवःरःसःसुहुसुसिरिरःररििििरःर .🙂🙂🙂"

WHY?

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, iblamechico and 9 others
plis subscrub my chanel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, efidescontinuado and 5 others
yeah मैं सहमत हूं with you lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, ItsOverLawg and Lonenely sigma
omg brother I was learning some machine learning shit and obviously it was an Indian tutorial on Youtube and initially all nice in English but curry accent then few minutes later I thought I forgot English then I realise his started using his smelly language:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lonenely sigma
omg brother I was learning some machine learning shit and obviously it was an Indian tutorial on Youtube and initially all nice in English but curry accent then few minutes alter I thought I forgot English then I realise his started using his smelly language:ROFLMAO:
I was never really racist or anything but boy, when I was trying to find those minecraft tutorials when I was 9 and the dude would just start speaking enchanting table out of blue, I'd say some fucked up stuff

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and RICHCELDOM
I was never really racist or anything but boy, when I was trying to find those minecraft tutorials when I was 9 and the dude would just start speaking enchanting table out of blue, I'd say some fucked up stuff
why isn't Putin interested in India

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Pakistanis do it too but with Urdu. It's so annoying.

This is what a sentence can look like:

[Starts in Urdu] I don't really like [Urdu again].

I hear it on tv all the time, it's so cringe. They think they're intelligent when they can speak a few lines of English.

Not joking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44944 and Lonenely sigma
Pakistanis do it too but with Urdu. It's so annoying.

This is what a sentence can look like:

[Starts in Urdu] I don't really like [Urdu again].

I hear it on tv all the time, it's so cringe. They think they're intelligent when they can speak a few lines of English.

Not joking.
Yeah I assumed it was probably larping higher iq, but I also thought it could be bc they have like 1000 languages in their country?

Damn thats cringe

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
dnrd

• WTF
yeah मैं सहमत हूं with you lol
absolutely I am at शब्दों की हानि due to this sentence

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
When you're searching for a technical solution and the mf speaks hindi throughout the whole vid even tho the title + his channel is in English

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Lonenely sigma
When you're searching for a technical solution and the mf speaks hindi throughout the whole vid even tho the title + his channel is in English
I used to like replay the last 10 seconds of the video and try to lock in, just to realize I didn't forget english language

Yeah I assumed it was probably larping higher iq, but I also thought it could be bc they have like 1000 languages in their country?

Damn thats cringe
Your assumption was correct: It's to come across as intelligent, in an attempt to feel superior to others.

Imagine that, using an inferiority complex to appear as superior.

That actually reminds me of this "meme" made by a Pakistani. This is exactly how they talk. I'll translate.

IMG 6316

Tranny (or foid, not sure): "Pal, why do you speak Punjabi, stupid hillbilly. I speak only English and Urdu. How ignorant you are."

Punjabi hillbilly: "You speak the language of your father and grandparents and I speak the language of mine. It's all good. God bless."

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Lonenely sigma
I never understood this.

They'd be like:

"I woke up today and the first thing I saw was ढऐदउदीफिभूलझरिविविररैू ऊफिफूररूूूूूसुलॅर इबअःरियैररुरॅरऑ ☹️☹️☹️. Thanks god at least बघबिबुरुूरुिवःरःसःसुहुसुसिरिरःररििििरःर .🙂🙂🙂"

WHY?
Being an Indian I can tell you why
1. They like saying their language. We Indians are the most obnoxious people and we'd start throwing hindi slurs mid conversation if we're arguing with a white to confuse them. However even whites nowadays know hindi slurs. I was talking to a britisher on dc in a sv and he just started throwing hindi slurs at all of us in the Voice chat with a heavy english accent
ayo mate you a fucking 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉 innit

• JFL
Being an Indian I can tell you why
1. They like saying their language. We Indians are the most obnoxious people and we'd start throwing hindi slurs mid conversation if we're arguing with a white to confuse them. However even whites nowadays know hindi slurs. I was talking to a britisher on dc in a sv and he just started throwing hindi slurs at all of us in the Voice chat with a heavy english accent
ayo mate you a fucking 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉 innit
he kept saying Randi like it was a very nice word
''aye mate are u a randi, them indians call me that all the time,aye'' :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

legit this thread made my day so fucking relatable as a computer science nerd who uses YouTube for education

• +1