Why do Italian do this?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
They have to bring up Italian culture/references in every conversation. I have noticed the same on the Spanish but it happened less frequently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
If they live outside of Italy it will be their identity because it's what everyone knows them for

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and HeightPilledum
it’s an ethnic trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Jhon Smith, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Russian and German usually don’t try to proof themselves annoying while in abroad as a minority but maybe that’s bc they exude an aura.

Cause is dope and central to the civilization we live in the western world. Tho the kanging from Gauls is especially ironic and funny.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Russian and German usually don’t try to proof themselves annoying while in abroad as a minority but maybe that’s bc they exude an aura.
italians have good culture and history also good food, why shouldn’t they be proud of their nationality?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cause is dope and central to the civilization we live in the western world. Tho the kanging from Gauls is especially ironic and funny.
Their old civilization is long gone and everyone already acknowledged that. Why don’t Aztec, Mayan, Eqyptian do it, they acknowledge the current day situation and moves on like growth mindset.

italians have good culture and history also good food, why shouldn’t they be proud of their nationality?
Is everyone who is proud of their country have to insert it on every conversation that’s irrelevant to its?

Is everyone who is proud of their country have to insert it on every conversation that’s irrelevant to its?
yes btw your speaking to a high t afghan warrior handsome slayer

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I absolutely hate it when people do that
Latin Americans do that all the time it gets on my nerves
Like I DON'T FUCKING CARE NIGGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Their old civilization is long gone and everyone already acknowledged that. Why don’t Aztec, Mayan, Eqyptian do it, they acknowledge the current day situation and moves on like growth mindset.
Aztecs were forest niggers with some nice stone monuments, and Egyptians are Muslims now

They have to bring up Italian culture/references in every conversation. I have noticed the same on the Spanish but it happened less frequently.
What do you mean, don't you Americans do this too?

forsaking ur ancestors and not caring for the past is peak npc behavior, and many of those people think the same as u do while a handful do show the proper respect and kang them as any proper descendant should.

forsaking ur ancestors and not caring for the past is peak npc behavior, and many of those people think the same as u do while a handful do show the proper respect and kang them as any proper descendant should.
You can show respect to your ancestral legacy by building on top if it and not clowning yourself by boasting it without having the quality and integrity as them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith
You can show respect to your ancestral legacy by building on top if it and not clowning yourself by boasting it without having the quality and integrity as them.
globalization and modern culture is the oppisite of this tho, the best you will get is some weird commodified version of it, I have no doubt westerners are secretly jealous of pajeets in the sense they have the genetic clans and castes, and surnames alluding to a deep cultural position or history.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
It’s an ethnic trait and a shithole people trying to make themselves look good cause they have nothing other than food and culture. That’s why I don’t do it even though my home country is loved by a lot of people and is a tourist destination

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah cringe

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry