why do japs have this school girl fetish?

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Based

• +1
microcephalic subhuman

• Ugh..
They're jbpilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 21735
Because it's hot
Next question

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 18544
She is literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking nymph I've ever seen. Imagine her developed legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside of her, morphing and twisting her innocence into raging lust, her brown yellow supple pussy swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I mate and deflower her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from her dominator, as my BWC erupts it's seed into her pure asian womb, adding to that perfect lineage, forever marking generations of delicate asian flowers with my seed. Imagine her sweating and screaming as those womanly hips birth my child, forever staking my claim to her lineage. She is built for breeding hapa children.

Important note: Nothing I said above is true if she is under the age of 16 (which is the age of consent in my country)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Aypo129