Why do jaw surgery results look so shitty

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
E337F428 073B 42CD 823F 166EDE648133 2720994D 7BD7 47E6 A2C0 E22F798BFAA3

Did the surgeon forget what a fucking lower jaw or ramus is? Angles or ratios??? Does any of that even matter for them cucks

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and normie_joe
She looks ugly bc she has very aged skin,brutal sagging around the mouth area and her lips are fucked up and misaligned,she’s a trucel not much the surgeon can do

Attachments

• 9D76B154-67A3-43B5-82BB-A533D74FB3F1.jpeg
    9D76B154-67A3-43B5-82BB-A533D74FB3F1.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ZyGone and GunDevilHybrid
She looks ugly bc she has very aged skin,brutal sagging around the mouth area and her lips are fucked up and misaligned,she’s a trucel not much the surgeon can do
Sliding genio fucked it all up.

Bc the surgeon was function focused, not aesthetics focused

Also surgeons cant create a ramus out of nothing if it's already short since the BSSO cut is on the jaw bone. You need jaw angle implants or even a total joint replacement for that

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, DarkTriadBeliever, BoredPrince and 3 others
Probably all linear advancement and no CCW rotation. But there's still a ton of swelling at 2.5 months for some people. I'm a year post op and one side of my face is still noticeably (to me) swollen.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, depressionmaxxing, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Also surgeons cant create a ramus out of nothing if it's already short since the BSSO cut is on the jaw bone. You need jaw angle implants or even a total joint replacement for that
Inverted L osteomaty, or ramus lengthing osteomaty exists too but it‘s not the best.
Just do the implant??

„function based“ is an excuse for sloppy work

Probably all linear advancement and no CCW rotation. But there's still a ton of swelling at 2.5 months for some people. I'm a year post op and one side of my face is still noticeably (to me) swollen.
I remember you, can i see the results?

Bimax doesn't effect ramus nor jaw definition.

But no, to the average bluepilled cuck, aesthetics are secondary. They will push the jaw 2mm and call it a day.
It can. Jaw definition is somewhat increases through advancement that stretches skin and soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
the surgeon gave her a chimp philtrum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and depressionmaxxing
Inverted L osteomaty, or ramus lengthing osteomaty exists too but it‘s not the best.
Just do the implant??

„function based“ is an excuse for sloppy work

I remember you, can i see the results?

It can. Jaw definition is somewhat increases through advancement that stretches skin and soft tissue

I was thinking of one thing and wrote something else. In my head I was thinking of jaw width when I said definition.

I was thinking of one thing and wrote something else. In my head I was thinking of jaw width when I said definition.
Even jaw width is doable. Jaw surgery has such a big spectrum of possibilitys and the only one to recognise this is GIANT.

You can cut the middle of the chin up to the teath and widen the jaw lateraly. Then your lower middle teeth would have space between them, could be fixed with braces just like it happens after SARPE palate widening.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Agree with the second part but it doesn’t even look like the surgeon’s movements were very conservative for the genioplasty. I’m not an expert but idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: matka
Even jaw width is doable. Jaw surgery has such a big spectrum of possibilitys and the only one to recognise this is GIANT.

You can cut the middle of the chin up to the teath and widen the jaw lateraly. Then your lower middle teeth would have space between them, could be fixed with braces just like it happens after SARPE palate widening.

This is an extremely unorthodox procedure I've never heard of.

Unfortunately most of them are

Only a few are blackpilled and care about aesthetics, they’re also among most expensive

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Can you share the result?

I also need bimax

nigga, surgeons aren't miracle workers

the only surgeons saying they would "give" you a ramus is some sketchy doctor trying to scam you or only cares about money