Why Do Jews Love Turks/Turkey so Much?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
Does anyone else Notice That Erdogan calls Jews and Israelis baby killers and Nazis but they have never once said anything back to him, in fact that actually defend him?

Just look at what he said about Netanyahu, yet have you ever seen Netanyahu insult him or Turkey? Netanyahu has no hesitation in insulting arabs and iranians and asking for america to invade them but nothing toward erdogan

I am convinced the entire race of Turkish people are just Khazar Crypto Jews

Kanye west said Jews Control the world, so they cancelled him

They destroy the career of anyone who questions the Jew

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Because Turks pull the strings

he just pretends to be anti-jew to satisfy his muslim voters/neighbours, geopolitically israel and turkey work together against syria

Because Turks pull the strings

Now we know why Destiny confused Erdogan with the president of Israel because they’re the same person.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
he just pretends to be anti-jew to satisfy his muslim voters/neighbours, geopolitically israel and turkey work together against syria

Yeah but why is he allowed to be Anti Jew while American celebs are cancelled and have their bank accounts shut down for calling out the Jew?

They killed Our Iranian president for speaking out against the Jew.

Biden and Trump would be killed for calling out the Jew

Last edited:
Yeah but why is he allowed to be Anti Jew while American celebs are cancelled and have their bank accounts shut down for calling out the Jew?

They killed Our Iranian president for speaking out against the Jew.

Biden and Trump would be killed for calling out the Jew

i just told u why nigga

i just told u why nigga

I heard the Syrian war started because Israel wanted to build a pipeline to Turkey, Assad Said no and the rest is history.

Does anyone else Notice That Erdogan calls Jews and Israelis baby killers and Nazis but they have never once said anything back to him, in fact that actually defend him?

Just look at what he said about Netanyahu, yet have you ever seen Netanyahu insult him or Turkey? Netanyahu has no hesitation in insulting arabs and iranians and asking for america to invade them but nothing toward erdogan

I am convinced the entire race of Turkish people are just Khazar Crypto Jews

Kanye west said Jews Control the world, so they cancelled him

They destroy the career of anyone who questions the Jew
well well well