Why do kamela supporters have to look like cucks ?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
IMG 2034

I mean cmon this dude looks like the stereotypical reddit cuckold brownie point racking soyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, piec and 7 others
For The People Dancing GIF by Kamala Harris

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Art of Pattinson, tombradylover and 2 others
Yes
GUBGZ1sWEAACq84

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, deadstock and 5 others
You have to be low T to support foids thats why!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galvin8101, FreakShowCel, deadstock and 2 others
because democrats are mostly leftist cucks. Republicans aren’t better they are just a different type of bad. Politicians can suck dick

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, silently_said and gigell
the entire democratic party and all of fheir effort cpuld not manage to find even a single dude to represent them that doesnt look like a cuck or a single girl that doesnt look like a tranny

physiognomy

Beacuse no normal guy is going to support the liberal party only soyboy beta cucks will cause they hope it will get them some poon

Beacuse no normal guy is going to support the liberal party only soyboy beta cucks will cause they hope it will get them some poon
And how do guys like Fuentes and Shapiro (ethnic af last names jfl) not look like pussies? A dude like Hasan mogs them to the grave and would bitch them out in a fight.

This is just a stupid conversation. People of any looks level can support any candidate. But somehow you think your side mogs for whatever reason. Look at JD Vance who looks like a stereotypical basement dweller

Conservative dudes get zero poon as it is. Especially considering most self identified incels align with Trump. So how does your side mog again? Low IQ take

Last edited:
This is cope. It's just that more outspoken people obsessed with politics are usually subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
And how do guys like Fuentes and Shapiro (ethnic af last names jfl) not look like pussies? A dude like Hasan mogs them to the grave and would bitch them out in a fight.

This is just a stupid conversation. People of any looks level can support any candidate. But somehow you think your side mogs for whatever reason. Look at JD Vance who looks like a stereotypical basement dweller

Conservative dudes get zero poon as it is. Especially considering most incels align with Trump. So how does your side mog again? Low IQ take
Hasan is a retard lib cuck whos extremely hypocritcal in everything he does

Look at destiny, hes a legitmate cuck

Shut the fuck up Henry Rollins you bluepilled faggot and go rope

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and isis_Bleach
Hasan is a retard lib cuck whos extremely hypocritcal in everything he does

Look at destiny, hes a legitmate cuck

Shut the fuck up Henry Rollins you bluepilled faggot and go rope
0 response jfl MOGGED bitch

Conservative dudes get zero poon as it is. Especially considering most self identified incels align with Trump. So how does your side mog again? Low IQ take
its not “normal” or “alpha” to support having a 10 inch bbc up ur anus. thats what being liberal and supporting of lgbt rights forexample is; youre literally supportive of BBC in ur anus congrats bro

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, tombradylover and FreakShowCel

Found the liberal. Henry Rollins is a libtard. Who woulda thought

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
its not “normal” or “alpha” to support having a 10 inch bbc up ur anus. thats what being liberal and supporting of lgbt rights forexample is; youre literally supportive of BBC in ur anus congrats bro
You can't comprehend staying on topic can you? Subject matter is about looks level of supporters. Meanwhile here you are fantasizing about black penises. Strange (and stupid) fellow you are

Why’s everyone takkkng about politics I just asked why kamela has cuck looking supporters.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and isis_Bleach
I responded you moron, keep sucking the cum out of your girlfriends std ridden pusssy
Insulting when you have nothing else isn't a response to an argument. You just threw your hands up in frustration like an autistic spaz and thought it was a win. Do you also consider public tantrums "owning" someone?

How do you respond that the MAIN SUPPORTERS of your faggot cause are incel looking dweebs like Matt Walsh, Tim Pool, Ben Shapiro, and Nick Fuentes? Are these "men" somehow moggers? You sure seemed to skip past that in favor of throwing your tantrum 👶

Insulting when you have nothing else isn't a response to an argument. You just threw your hands up in frustration like an autistic spaz and thought it was a win. Do you also consider public tantrums "owning" someone?

How do you respond that the MAIN SUPPORTERS of your faggot cause are incel looking dweebs like Matt Walsh, Tim Pool, Ben Shapiro, and Nick Fuentes? Are these "men" somehow moggers? You sure seemed to skip past that in favor of throwing your tantrum 👶
You support troon rights and letting kids mutilate themselves, you are the epitome of a jewish pawn

Why’s everyone takkkng about politics I just asked why kamela has cuck looking supporters.
Stupid premise because it assumes she's the only candidate that does

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You support troon rights and letting kids mutilate themselves, you are the epitome of a jewish pawn
I'd say you're the equivalent of badly programmed AI responses but that would give you too much credit

Also who tf said what I support? You can't prove I support anything since I said nothing in favor of any political stance. You're literally arguing against nothing you fucking idiot

U have a negative ratio nigga. Watch how u speak to OP. He IQ mogs ur dumb ass hard. Commie cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You can't comprehend staying on topic can you? Subject matter is about looks level of supporters. Meanwhile here you are fantasizing about black penises. Strange (and stupid) fellow you are
im just stating the beliefs of the liberal party. liberals believe its good to encourage children to wanna have cock of any color or size in their orifices. objextively thats just something which liberals believe its true. and ur a liberal.

I mean cmon I never seen a balding dude with glasses with orange hair and beard with feminine mannerisms supporting trump js lol

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
im just stating the beliefs of the liberal party. liberals believe its good to encourage children to wanna have cock of any color or size in their orifices. objextively thats just something which liberals believe its true. and ur a liberal.
That has nothing to do with Nick Fuentes and Ben Shapiro looking like cucks and never will. Did me insulting your midget heroes trigger something? Pretty strange you go to such descriptive language to prove your point when no-one was talking about that. Weird that that's the first thing you focus on. Very gay for someone who claims to be against it

I'd say you're the equivalent of badly programmed AI responses but that would give you too much credit

Also who tf said what I support? You can't prove I support anything since I said nothing in favor of any political stance. You're literally arguing against nothing you fucking idiot
If youre defending it this hard and know all these fag people then its safe to say you support it.

Keep rubbing yourself as you think of all these "moggers" and send them your paycheck.

You were never destined for anything more, you are a loyal follower and thats all youll ever be, now go tune into hasans stream and send him $50

I mean cmon I never seen a balding dude with glasses with orange hair and beard with feminine mannerisms supporting trump js lol

You think Nick Fuentes and Ben Shapiro look masculine?

If youre defending it this hard and know all these fag people then its safe to say you support it.

Keep rubbing yourself as you think of all these "moggers" and send them your paycheck.

You were never destined for anything more, you are a loyal follower and thats all youll ever be, now go tune into hasans stream and send him $50
Bro is mad I insulted his incel heroes jfl

You think Nick Fuentes and Ben Shapiro look masculine?
Ben does kinda tbh, I’d be timid around him and he’d cuck me probably, but that other dude looks kinda soy tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 84469
That has nothing to do with Nick Fuentes and Ben Shapiro looking like cucks and never will. Did me insulting your midget heroes trigger something? Pretty strange you go to such descriptive language to prove your point when no-one was talking about that. Weird that that's the first thing you focus on. Very gay for someone who claims to be against it
i dont even know who those dudes u named are. i just saw ur name is henry rollins and ur liberal so i responded based on that. Henry rollins himself admitted in an interview hes thoigjt about black cock before, so its all chill bud.

Ben does kinda tbh, I’d be timid around him and he’d cuck me probably, but that other dude looks kinda soy tbh
He's a fucking baby faced manlet jfl

Bro is mad I insulted his incel heroes jfl
American politics is wings on the same bird, a jewish bird. Insult anyone all you want but youre the one who sucks streamer cock and thinks of them as "moggers"

i dont even know who those dudes u named are. i just saw ur name is henry rollins and ur liberal so i responded based on that. Henry rollins himself admitted in an interview hes thoigjt about black cock before, so its all chill bud.
Doesn't change the fact they look weak and effeminate

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and FreakShowCel
alr now i know some random dude is weak and effeminate.

those spics would cut u up and feed u to the hyenas son.
Wtf are you even talking about?

You're imagining the guy fuck what a faggot
No I didn’t imagine it I saw it with my own eyes, his cock penetrated her shithole as your eyes widened with excitement.
“Again,” you pleaded, stroking stronger and faster.
He penetrated her harder.
“Again!” you shouted, your glasses falling off your face and landing on the cum stained floor in which your cuck chair was placed.

• JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel and isis_Bleach
No I didn’t imagine it I saw it with my own eyes, his cock penetrated her shithole as your eyes widened with excitement.
“Again,” you pleaded, stroking stronger and faster.
He penetrated her harder.
“Again!” you shouted, your glasses falling off your face and landing on the cum stained floor in which your cuck chair was placed.
Imagine admitting to shit like this