Why do libertarians/liberals think society is self-regulating?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just can't wrap my head around this insanity. Do they actually believe that something as massively complicated as an entire human civilization can simply be left to it's own devices and everybody be allowed to do as they please without this resulting in massive self-destructive chaos? Granted that liberals only believe in social liberalism (or at least they use to before they became sjws) rather than also economic liberalism.

I also find it hilarious how they use "individual incentives" as an argument even though individual incentives will often lead to contradictions that destroy the entire system anyway. For example what are the incentives to have lots of high IQ children as a high IQ individual vs just not giving a shit and enjoying life with all your money? None. Which means idiocracy after a while.

Jfl at this tripe.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01 and Einon
You're correct bro, better to put some politician that doesn't give a fuck about you in power to receive a massive amount of money to make crap regulations that will only make your life worse

because theyre stupid survival of fittest retards who think theyre tough shit.

Most people are imbeciles, the strong will always exploit the weak, therefore we need a strong, benevolent dictator who knows what is best for society, and that man is Supreme Leader Yang

Yang 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You're correct bro, better to put some politician that doesn't give a fuck about you in power to receive a massive amount of money to make crap regulations that will only make your life worse
because theyre stupid survival of fittest retards who think theyre tough shit.

Most people are imbeciles, the strong will always exploit the weak, therefore we need a strong, benevolent dictator who knows what is best for society, and that man is Supreme Leader Yang

Yang 2020

You retards can't seem to understand that you would still have a dictator reigning over you without the government. Your CEO. Except that at least with the government you can sort of try to change things. Not so much with your CEO.

You retards can only afford to rant about how pointless government regulations are because you are spoiled morons who don't even know what it would be like to live in a world where they don't exist. If you had to live in a 19th century early industrial capitalism hellhole then you would rope.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01
in fact it is more or less

You retards can't seem to understand that you would still have a dictator reigning over you without the government. Your CEO. Except that at least with the government you can sort of try to change things. Not so much with your CEO.

You retards can only afford to rant about how pointless government regulations are because you are spoiled morons who don't even know what it would be like to live in a world where they don't exist. If you had to live in a 19th century early industrial capitalism hellhole then you would rope.
i will vote celestial emperor yang, and i will also gather a small platoon of hobos and i will have them also vote yang in exchange for a few handles of MD 20/20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i will vote celestial emperor yang, and i will also gather a small platoon of hobos and i will have them also vote yang in exchange for a few handles of MD 20/20
thats self regulating in action too. hobos want free money--->vote for free money. fuck id love free money right now too

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

this. libertarians are mentally challenged. they are legit dumber than communist's.