Why do literally only White people like historical things?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
In my friend group, basically the only people who have interests in historical things are Whites. Not even Asians.

What is the reason for this phenomenon?

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, Epola and TechnoBoss
For example;

If we have an MP HOI4 game, the only people who maintain an interest in the game are Whites. All the non-Whites end up leaving after like an hour of playtime. Why?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
In my friend group, basically the only people who have interests in historical things are Whites. Not even Asians.

What is the reason for this phenomenon?
I’m not white and I’m obessed with history. This is just called autism and Cumskins are riddled with autism

Most of history studies are about the development of the north atlantic countries (Europe and North America), and this causes white people to feel a sense of belonging and self-identification with the history of those countries considering that they are populated by people of european ancestry.

Most of the history we study in school is about the Roman empire, ancient greece, the holy roman empire, the confederacy, the 2nd german reich, the 3rd german reich, tsarist russia, and the Soviet Union and the US in the cold war. All countries populated by people of european ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
For example;

If we have an MP HOI4 game, the only people who maintain an interest in the game are Whites. All the non-Whites end up leaving after like an hour of playtime. Why?
Eh not a fan of the time period I play CK3 used to play CK2 and Imperiator Rome. EU4 is great as well.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon