Why do little kids talk to me?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I'll be walking down the street to go get a 12 pack of Heineken or something and some random kids will start talking to me for no reason

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, mug and 3 others
You look like one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview, TheAbyssinian and 10 others
cuz you're lucky

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Daniel Plainview, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
good looking and friendly face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Daniel Plainview, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, stamaster21 and Deleted member 17791
Some random group of kids probably around 10 stopped me out of nowhere and asked me what my favourite energy drink was lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Some random group of kids probably around 10 stopped me out of nowhere and asked me what my favourite energy drink was lol
damn if 10 people stopped to talk to me i'd think they're trying to rob me or some shit

high JB appeal mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
kids are pure and innocent if they are talking to you than it means you still have the soul of a child

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If a random kid starts talking to me i ignore it. Sometimes i say "hi" but nothing more. Idk why little kids walk up to people and ask them random questions.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'll be walking down the street to go get a 12 pack of Heineken or something and some random kids will start talking to me for no reason
If a random kid starts talking to me i ignore it. Sometimes i say "hi" but nothing more. Idk why little kids walk up to people and ask them random questions.
They have no filter yet, when I was a kid I would go and start to talk to random people too...When I became a teen, however their attitude changed, and when I started to talk they would stare at me, act awkward, don't say anything, etc., so I eventually stopped chatting with randos...

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20891 and Growth Plate
They have no filter yet, when I was a kid I would go and start to talk to random people too...When I became a teen, however their attitude changed, and when I started to talk they would stare at me, act awkward, don't say anything, etc., so I eventually stopped chatting with randos...
shit aint be like that in my hood. when I was a kid once I went and start to talk to a random person and boom! I got shot in leg. They were aiming for my head. They ain't no open casket in my hood. They be leaving mfking brain missin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gonthar, Quantumphysics and 1 other person
shit aint be like that in my hood. when I was a kid once I went and start to talk to a random person and boom! I got shot in leg. They were aiming for my head. They ain't no open casket in my hood. They be leaving mfking brain missin
just american things innit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
theyre low inhib dont take it personally incel

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 5892
You did this when you where older then 8?

You did this when you where older then 8?
Yes, until around 14...However things were different back then - it was a small town, it was before the age of Internet, social media, smartphones, etc., so it wasn't that unusual for people who didn't know each other to start chatting if they were waiting in a line, sitting in the doctor's office, in a park, etc.

Crazy, cause most users here would be jealous of that fact

They want you to buy them out something

You look like one of them
i can agree with this, ive always looked younger then my peers, was stopped from going on the highschool graduation field preparation, had two teacher rush in saying sophmore need to go inside. I always had a young looking face even as a adult, had babies on new york subway trains grabbing on me all the time from strollers or even just me sitting down, had a baby just grab me. Once i was on subway car had a two year old bring me a broken fire toy truck to fix for him.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19499
i can agree with this, ive always looked younger then my peers, was stopped from going on the highschool graduation field preparation, had two teacher rush in saying sophmore need to go inside. I always had a young looking face even as a adult, had babies on new york subway trains grabbing on me all the time from strollers or even just me sitting down, had a baby just grab me. Once i was on subway car had a two year old bring me a broken fire toy truck to fix for him.
I can relate as well. People still mistake me for a teen when I shave despite being in my mid-20's.

Never researched anything about kids, but I once saw an article that said babies stare at people they think look good...

Not bragging but babies stare at me a LOT, they just open their eyes wide and keep staring into my soul... I generally play with them after that, I find babies sooo cute, I want to SQUEEZE their fat cheeks!