Why do LL when you can geomax

mathis

mathis

Equinox
Am i crazy ? Like there’s countries where the average is 5’2 why would you break your legs when you can just go there

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Recessed Life and okwiwhd
Am i crazy ? Like there’s countries where the average is 5’2 why would you break your legs when you can just go there
Those countries usually suck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, ALP, Recessed Life and 3 others
True, I'm planning on moneymaxxing right now. After I while probably go to east asia

• +1
Reactions: ALP and mathis
Why not both tbh and geomaxx to some non shithole

more data needs to be published on the ROI of LL but I’m sure it’s high. If we look at data with success and height there are high correlations. But keep in mind this data is isolated to the west.

These are the convos we should be having on this forum tho, so good post.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
more data needs to be published on the ROI of LL but I’m sure it’s high. If we look at data with success and height there are high correlations. But keep in mind this data is isolated to the west.

These are the convos we should be having on this forum tho, so good post.
The data is solid. And this is from like 2006 or something so its worse now.

Attachments

• IMG_5951.webp
    IMG_5951.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
you don't need LL or geomaxx, just get better looking there are no bad bitches in countries where average height is 5'2

Show how being short is far worst than being tall is good
Nigha can you read a chart? 5’6= need to earn 175k more for equal dating outcomes as 5’11.5. 6’4 = need to earn 51k less than 5’11.5

Nigha can you read a chart? 5’6= need to earn 175k more for equal dating outcomes as 5’11.5. 6’4 = need to earn 51k less than 5’11.5
Yh so :lul: Its excatly what i said doesnt matter how tall you are it doesnt even come close to the curse of being short

hard to believe that 6’10 give the same benefits as 6’4 the study is probably retarded

Yh so :lul: Its excatly what i said doesnt matter how tall you are it doesnt even come close to the curse of being short
You literally said show how short is more of a negative than being tall is a positive in shit english after i already showed evidence of it, then you write this lmfao

Its over for you low iq and shortcel

You literally said show how short is more of a negative than being tall is a positive in shit english after i already showed evidence of it, then you write this lmfao

Its over for you low iq and shortcel
"Low iq":ogre:

And Im 6’2:ogre: my englist is far better than yours but i wont bother doing any better for a moron like you

Simple. Who the fuck wants to ruin their genes and live in a third world shithole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sanguinius and mathis
get a 6'4 mommy and save ur bloodline now

you're mental ill of you're going to live in a different country (probably a shit One), with different culture only because the average height is lower

Because we want white women and white children

• +1
hard to believe that 6’10 give the same benefits as 6’4 the study is probably retarded
6'10 is mad niche. Women dont want you to stand out too much from other men. Yes they want you to mog other men but 6'10 is getting into gay alien territory. I mean yeah there's no way you'll be an incel at that height but its not near optimal

• +1
If your short your genes are fucked anyway so why care
If a country has lower height, that’s probably due to lack of protein and other nutrients. This means they very likely don’t have good genes facially. Height is completely manipulable with pharmaceutical interventions.