Why do looksmaxxers think anyone who looks masculine is male gaze?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
are they stupid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, try2beme, Deleted member 53670 and 5 others
It could be because most people here are teens so that youthful skinny look is what appeals to women their age.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
It could be because most people here are teens so that youthful skinny look is what appeals to women their age.
does it really tho? most the covers of romance novels that jbs get wet over have masculine men.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Just don't sacrifice your good hair and face for some muscle mass that isn't even important to women.

If you can have a good body along with a good face, nice. If you have to choose between the two, FACE IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and wsada
Just don't sacrifice your good hair and face for some muscle mass that isn't even important to women.

If you can have a good body along with a good face, nice. If you have to choose between the two, FACE IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT.
i agree bro, look at roman reigns and Joe Manganiello, they have muscle, great face and also have great hair.

yeah people just say that as like some stupid counter culture statement to speak out against the normie saying "just shower, put on deaderant and lift bro"

i think its ideal to have both masculine and feminine facial features to appeal to largest amount of women possible. thoughts? Just being too masculine or too feminine isn't ideal IMO

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 67581 and 2 others
i think its ideal to have both masculine and feminine facial features to appeal to largest amount of women possible. thoughts? Just being too masculine or too feminine isn't ideal IMO
makes sense to me, that might also be why very long hair and a beard can be a killer combo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
makes sense to me, that might also be why very long hair and beard can be a killer combo
why do u never rep even tho u literally agree with my statement? Shit niger shoot a niger a rep for the one time wtf i always rep u when ur funny

why do u never rep even tho u literally agree with my statement? Shit niger shoot a niger a rep for the one time wtf i always rep u when ur funny
i never rep tbh, mainly cause i just forget

• JFL
i never rep tbh, mainly cause i just forget
it increases ur forum aura but super frustrating when i put effort into replies to u simply to not get repped. Lmao niger

i think it depends on location more than age, all females here prefer masculine types regardless if you mean those who are 12 or 16 or 20 or 30+, but in asia more feminine types are preferred

Depends on age range. Older women don’t care much about femininity compared to masculinity so sacrificing masculinity for more femininity just makes you less attractive to them. When you’re young both masc and feminine is ideal.

• Hmm...
who thinks that JFL