Why do lots of women feed their own ego so much?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Something that I have noticed with quite a few women on Tinder, and something that happened just now that made me write this thread.

So I am talking to this girl who I matched with recently, she is like okay looking, but definitely nothing special, dead on average if not below, and I am not talking PSL ratings. The times that I have complimented her, she says that it's something she gets a lot, and even adds on "I get told by a lot of people that I don't even need to use makeup haha", like wtf? I literally did not even ask and she feels the need to add this.

Do women on Tinder not realize that the reason that they get compliments is because guys want to fuck them and nothing else? Every girl feels the need to mention that they still have to show ID when going places, and literally everything they possibly can do, to inflate their ego to a guy, as if that is somehow supposed to be attractive?

Don't think that I have ever seen a guy react the same way, other than just thanking the person, but with women it's like their response is "I know"

I dont even know wtf my question is, but like why? Why do they need to add on when I say something like "You are gorgeous" such as "Hehehe I still need to show ID", "Thx, everyone always says I am much younger than I look!", why not just accept the compliment and move on with it? I even had a fucking regular 4 who was 30, say when I complimented her, that someone she matched with before, worked for the production for Love Island, and wanted her on the show. Like it's honestly kind of disgusting how they need to lie like this and keep inflating the ego that they literally only get because horny guys are trying to fuck them, when they wouldnt get any of these compliments in person.

Yes fat ugly holes are entitled these days

>Looksmaxing

Thats true, fucking ego monsters.
Women only have beauty, we males we can compensat with hight and frame and also money and status.
womens only option is beauty they dont have anything else to offer.

I wish i knew how to destroy female's esteem and ego

Becuz validation is the greatest thing in life asides from the dream