Why do lower status people have good bone structure often times?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I don't quite get it. I see many lower status people having good bone structure.

I know you can't generalize bla bla, but I think there is something to it

I guess getting more vitamin D through sunlight, being less sedentary/more active and having less allergies (nose blocking) might be some of the reasons

leaner, healthier, better diet. Just brute people mostly.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
it's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Its probably due to the fact that they eat cheap but hard foods only, like meat. From a young age which allows their bone structure to develop properly. While the rich can afford anything and generally dont use "low class" diets

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and GrewWrong
Do you think so? People with more money can afford more high-quality healthy foods
More high quality food which is soft af

I am from a farm. I never chewed hard things, my diet was soft, but it was full of nutrients.
I am 183 cm, my dad around 178 cm, my mom 174.
My grandpa chews one bite of a bread like 20 times, he takes so long that the food gets cold anyway.
But his jaw is slayer like, eventhough he couldn't go by foot properly since 40 years and the last 10 years he didn't go at all, his jawline is still very visible, even on a high bodyfat % ( around 20%).
If I would have done the same as him, I wouldn't be on this website

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Its probably due to the fact that they eat cheap but hard foods only, like meat. From a young age which allows their bone structure to develop properly. While the rich can afford anything and generally dont use "low class" diets

More high quality food which is soft af

I am from a farm. I never chewed hard things, my diet was soft, but it was full of nutrients.
I am 183 cm, my dad around 178 cm, my mom 174.
My grandpa chews one bite of a bread like 20 times, he takes so long that the food gets cold anyway.
But his jaw is slayer like, eventhough he couldn't go by foot properly since 40 years and the last 10 years he didn't go at all. If I would have done the same as him, I wouldn't be on this website

Good point, thanks

Do you think so? People with more money can afford more high-quality healthy foods
I know some rich people and they have a decent jaw indeed, but the average working-class people just go to McD or eat soft foods the whole time
Good point, thanks
Yes, and still Genetics. But my genetic limits are double as high as my current form. I am a failed normie or even chad

• +1
Yes, and still Genetics. But my genetic limits are double as high as my current form. I am a failed normie or even chad
Yeah, it's about reaching your genetic potential imo

even the earliest european nobles had more tooth crowding and lesser developed skulls than lower class people. all the roman busts and statues were probably accurate with their recessed jaws, maxillas etc. because nobles ate softer more calorie rich food.

• +1
  • +1
Lower status in what way?

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Maybe life is fair somehow