Why do LTNs-HTNs congregate together, and subhumans/Chadlites/Chads/autists together in another place?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down’s syndrome
Something I noticed:

• High LTNs-weak HTNs congregate together and have similar interests
  • Subhumans, LTNs, Chadlites and Chads also congregate together and have similar interests (I see a disproportionate amount of Chadlites and Chads in places like friggin 4chan and special interests groups)
Why is this so?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, CoreSchizo and nathan
@JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: nathan
@lightskinogre @CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and nathan
why though
Something I noticed:

• Subhumans, LTNs, Chadlites and Chads also congregate together and have similar interests (I see a disproportionate amount of Chadlites and Chads in places like friggin 4chan and special interests groups)
Why is this so?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
You called ?
yes, why is this so:
Something I noticed:

Why is this so?

@CoreSchizo yes?

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
yes, why is this so:
It’s horseshoe theory but for looks. Ltns and subhumans worry about their looks a lot because it is the single most defining factor in their dating life, meanwhile good looking people worry about their looks a lot because it is the single most defining factor in their dating life.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s horseshoe theory but for looks. Ltns and subhumans worry about their looks a lot because it is the single most defining factor in their dating life, meanwhile good looking people worry about their looks a lot because it is the single most defining factor in their dating life.
It’s also important to note that most people on 4chan and dot org and such sites are probably very neurotic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
we need to stop praising chad all these dudes getting glazed like clavicular or salludon literally bascially worshiped by some people

Something I noticed:

Why is this so?
stfu with your annoying htn ltn threads chatgpt shit cringe ass goofy dumbass

It’s also important to note that most people on 4chan and dot org and such sites are probably very neurotic
but why the hell would chadlites be there JFL?

Idk about these "Chads" you are finding on 4chan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back