Why Do Manosphere Leaders (And Gymcels) Have Unattractive Girlfriends

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Video shows manosphere leaders with unattractive girlfriends which is as expected but also shows gymcels who are well above average in physical and success metrics with mid girlfriends
Anyone who needs to "figure women out" ie. redpillers and manosphere leaders cannot attract anything other than an unattractive or mid GF, hence why they went down the path they went down in the first place

Any man who feels a need to self improve has likely been aware from a young age that there's something off about himself compared to normies thus tries to compensate with the gym to strive for a physical ideal, also anyone who has the urge to become a youtuber was probably an outcast for chunks of their life.

Males who become dedicated self improvers and gymcels and also youtubers are just born with an essence that is unappealing to women
Nothing they'll ever do can make up for this so they end up settling for MTBs while LTN framcel manlets who've never done a single thing to improve their appearance or success have cute HTB girlfriends. I seen multiple of such couples in one B&B in the space of a week

@TheLastLaugh
@MoggerGaston
@Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Whatever, TheLastLaugh and 1 other person
Their girlfriends aren’t unattractive; you’re too obsessed with PSL models.

Average women are attractive! And Hamza’s gf is above average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldgymcel, Aero, rooman and 4 others
steroids increases their testosterone, which then makes them likely to fuck most women

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Jova and nathan
adonissss...

I see a lot of demographics pills and proximity pills in this video. Most of these couples are looksmatched and honestly that these guys look like mid 30s and fat and balding are lucky to even be getting what they’re getting. In most of the US those women are not that far below average for their age and I don’t mean that as a compliment, it’s a demographics pill.

The way I see it is there’s mostly 2 ways to get a girl, the “proximity” way in which you’re not alone and others and your environment are helping you, and the “shopping” way in which you’re alone and you have to sell yourself on the apps and cold approach. If you can’t get a girl through proximity or you lose all proximity and live a loner lifestyle then you’re cast out and have to go shopping for one. And it’s in the shopping way that the competitiveness is truly felt, and this is very hard on the ego. You don’t have all of the external circumstances of real life situations to blame any failures on, you can only blame yourself. So it’s inevitable that guys will go down self help, red pill, etc. rabbit holes. The individualism of it all leads to overly self-centric attempts at solving things because the self is all there is to work with in this paradigm. But this kinda stuff has exploded in recent years basically to the point of being mainstream, especially since covid pushed everyone onto dating apps. You can not have millions and millions of people signing up for dating apps and getting frustrated without going through it and maybe eventually coming around to the black pill.

So I’d say that yes, this desire for self improvement comes from a totally wrong place, but it also compounds the problem by being the 180 degree polar opposite of the attitude you should have. When a girl likes you need to be low inhib and 100% real with her at all times, she can only take you as you are, if you think you’re not good enough then you’ve already lost. Self improvement is inherently high inhib. And the solutions it proposes makes things worse because it makes you high inhib and fake. Not that I’ve ever looked into PUA but I already know it would teach behaviors that maybe aren’t natural to me, that’s incongruent with my natural personality and how experiences molded it for my entire life. And excessive gymceling or certain forms of looksmaxing (other than to remove deformities and failos) can definitely make you look fake and unnatural. Which women aren’t gonna know what to do with because they’re not seeing your real self, the real expression of your genetics.

I know when I was in college and happy and satisfied, the last thing I would've done was looked into some self improvement thing. Because getting sex and validation can give you the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" attitude. Like I look back at old pictures and I wasn't looksmaxed at all, I wasn't even dressed right. But it was good enough for certain girls, so I never had any thoughts about changing it, just rocking it. You need to be around a shitload of girls that you are into, and doing trial and error, if there's any improvement it's gonna be through that.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Jova, thecel and 3 others
I see a lot of demographics pills and proximity pills in this video. Most of these couples are looksmatched and honestly that these guys look like mid 30s and fat and balding are lucky to even be getting what they’re getting. In most of the US those women are not that far below average for their age and I don’t mean that as a compliment, it’s a demographics pill.

The way I see it is there’s mostly 2 ways to get a girl, the “proximity” way in which you’re not alone and others and your environment are helping you, and the “shopping” way in which you’re alone and you have to sell yourself on the apps and cold approach. If you can’t get a girl through proximity or you lose all proximity and live a loner lifestyle then you’re cast out and have to go shopping for one. And it’s in the shopping way that the competitiveness is truly felt, and this is very hard on the ego. You don’t have all of the external circumstances of real life situations to blame any failures on, you can only blame yourself. So it’s inevitable that guys will go down self help, red pill, etc. rabbit holes. The individualism of it all leads to overly self-centric attempts at solving things because the self is all there is to work with in this paradigm. But this kinda stuff has exploded in recent years basically to the point of being mainstream, especially since covid pushed everyone onto dating apps. You can not have millions and millions of people signing up for dating apps and getting frustrated without going through it and maybe eventually coming around to the black pill.

So I’d say that yes, this desire for self improvement comes from a totally wrong place, but it also compounds the problem by being the 180 degree polar opposite of the attitude you should have. When a girl likes you need to be low inhib and 100% real with her at all times, she can only take you as you are, if you think you’re not good enough then you’ve already lost. Self improvement is inherently high inhib. And the solutions it proposes makes things worse because it makes you high inhib and fake. Not that I’ve ever looked into PUA but I already know it would teach behaviors that maybe aren’t natural to me, that’s incongruent with my natural personality and how experiences molded it for my entire life. And excessive gymceling or certain forms of looksmaxing (other than to remove deformities and failos) can definitely make you look fake and unnatural. Which women aren’t gonna know what to do with because they’re not seeing your real self, the real expression of your genetics.

I know when I was in college and happy and satisfied, the last thing I would've done was looked into some self improvement thing. Because getting sex and validation can give you the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" attitude. Like I look back at old pictures and I wasn't looksmaxed at all, I wasn't even dressed right. But it was good enough for certain girls, so I never had any thoughts about changing it, just rocking it. You need to be around a shitload of girls that you are into, and doing trial and error, if there's any improvement it's gonna be through that.
100% this. Describes a lot of my life

• +1
Reactions: Whatever