Why do many non-NT white chadlites/chads end up with Asian women?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
title.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, truthhurts, noobs and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@HeightPilledum

• +1
@N1666 @Whatever @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
@Hottaco34

• +1
Jbw

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, truthhurts and Xangsane
Ask them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Eduardo DOV, truthhurts and 2 others
Why not the NT chadlites/chads?
Actually jbw doesn’t make sense here, as that refers to when subhuman white men get ethnic women. I guess it does to an extent as them being white makes up for them being non-nt. NT CL/chad can pull any race

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, Mr.Proper, truthhurts and 2 others
Actually jbw doesn’t make sense here, as that refers to when subhuman white men get ethnic women. I guess it does to an extent as them being white makes up for them being non-nt. NT CL/chad can pull any race
Yeah thing is the sheer prevalence of non NT CL/chad with Asian women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THAT

• +1
white chadlite going for looksmatch (harder as stacylites will chad-chase) or htb white foid will get an overly demanding narcy partner

if he goes for ricefoid he will get someone that gigasimps and views them as God (and that ages better)

choice is clear

Last edited:
  • +1
cause asian girls are hot <33

its really not that many

Just be female, gooks have a hole inbetween their legs, the “white chad” has autism and a tiny dick/no T = WMAF.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Asian chicks like low t men. There’s a reason they prefer kpop guys. Non nt = non dominant beta bitch boy and hence lower T than your average 6’7 NT guy

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
@N1666 @Whatever @greycel

I don’t know any of these couples in real life so I can’t say for sure. But I can imagine a few reasons.

Stacylites+ care way more about status and money than looks, I’ve seen this difference in my own life. It’s why finding your looksmatch is actually a lot easier at lower looks levels than higher ones. Even if an attractive girl is your looksmatch or percentile looksmatch or phenotype match, you’re probably gonna need some level of status to get access to them.

So if you’re relying too much on your looks then you’re gonna date down. A guy who isn’t NT enough to get his looksmatch or better through social circle is probably has to resort to the apps. Stacylites+ use the apps mostly to golddig and social climb, girls who use it to actually meet guys are often desperate in one way or another. Some Asian girls are so desperate for a white guy that they’ll put up with non-NT. Also NT is relative and what could be a turn off to white or black girls like being really nerdy, never partying, etc. could actually be relatable to Asians.

One other thing is that there are areas in North America where obesity is a serious problem and past a certain age there, a woman who's not fat is hard to come by, even for a Chadlite. Asians are way less likely to be obese, so for a lot of guys there their choices might come down to fat white women or slim Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Too much anime rot their brain

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Autistic people like anime

Asian girls remind autistic people of anime girls

Put two and two together

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PROMETHEUS
white chadlite going for looksmatch (harder as stacylites will chad-chase) or htb white foid will get an overly demanding narcy partner

if he goes for ricefoid he will get someone that gigasimps and views them as God (and that ages better)

choice is clear
Yeah thing is the sheer prevalence of non NT CL/chad with Asian women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: