Why do men become mechanics and plumbers and similar occupations?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
Why are other men besides me naturally strong and smart?

I can’t fix a leaky faucet, can’t even change out a tire, and I scream when I see a roach. I’m not much of a man at all.

But what’s weird is I get pussy still. I guess looks are all that matters to women. They don’t care if they’re fucking a retard as long as he got good dick game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl, deadstock and 1 other person
But you're squatting under someone's house. You don't even know those people above you! What do you do when it floods?

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
I'm gonna start calling you, Alex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss and Vermilioncore
But you're squatting under someone's house. You don't even know those people above you! What do you do when it floods?
Like a shark, I resurface and take my prey beneath the water with me. Jaws type shit innit bluddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BigJimsWornOutTires and DalitBoss
Op dreams probably:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, BigJimsWornOutTires and DalitBoss
and I scream when I see a roach.
I used to be scared until I saw some babies in my toilet. Didn't wanna let them grow so I stomped on like 2 or 3 little guys.

I know am not scared of most bugs but those big ones scared the soul outta me, especially when they move at the speed of light on the ground :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
I used to be scared until I saw some babies in my toilet. Didn't wanna let them grow so I stomped on like 2 or 3 little guys.

I know am not scared of most bugs but those big ones scared the soul outta me, especially when they move at the speed of light on the ground :forcedsmile:
Yeah roaches are super fast. They can run like 10x their body weight. I read somewhere that their speed to body mass is the equivalent of a human running 200mph

• So Sad
Yeah roaches are super fast. They can run like 10x their body weight. I read somewhere that their speed to body mass is the equivalent of a human running 200mph
Roaches were made to add an extra layer of suffering to my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
When i was young i was always mirin the homeless people especially during summer. Always thought that's the ideal job

• +1
When i was young i was always mirin the homeless people especially during summer. Always thought that's the ideal job
The ideal job in my eyes is working from home at a call center where you can be a fat slob all day the whale typebeay

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Like a shark, I resurface and take my prey beneath the water with me. Jaws type shit innit bluddy
Your prey as to an inflatable sex doll. That would be difficult to take underwater unless you deflate it first.

• JFL

I once knew a guy who would snort roaches and their eggs. We called him, Malfunction. Ugh, I wonder what ever happened to him.

• JFL