Why do men like doing hard work?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
Why do men like to do hard work like construction or heavy lifting and working on cars? Do they actually find that fun or what? If I ever get a job I’m gonna try to be a receptionist or some office worker or secretary. It’s easy to sit on my ass and fiddle with my phone, why would I want to dirty my hands and hurt my bones and muscles?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Trilogy, Hardrada and 2 others
hell no I hate hard work if it's not payed well.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Some men just like to make their fingers dirty (literally) while other prefer to work jobs where intelligence is more important, like IT or office work

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
because they are so dedicated to frauding as alpha they’ll spend 8 hours a day lifting shit to prove that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Hardrada and Vermilioncore
Some men just like to make their fingers dirty (literally) while other prefer to work jobs where intelligence is more important, like IT or office work
I don’t want either of those. I’ll just go for whatever is easiest. I’ll just do a shit jon until they fire me then go find another job and do a shit job there as well and keep doing this for quick cash.

I don’t want either of those. I’ll just go for whatever is easiest. I’ll just do a shit jon until they fire me then go find another job and do a shit job there as well and keep doing this for quick cash.
Good luck lol. If you arent Chad or a foid you will have a hard time finding a job, unless you are ready to wageslave or you have a qualification for a high demand job

That’s what happens when you’re not born a subhuman with negative dopamine levels who can only LDAR all day (me)

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Why do men like to do hard work like construction or heavy lifting and working on cars? Do they actually find that fun or what? If I ever get a job I’m gonna try to be a receptionist or some office worker or secretary. It’s easy to sit on my ass and fiddle with my phone, why would I want to dirty my hands and hurt my bones and muscles?
It’s just biology.

The foids took all the easy jobs

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Hardrada
Having high levels of testosterone makes hard work feel more rewarding

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Men can only do work when incentivized to do so. Back in the day, when every man received a virgin bride, men built sophisticated cathedrals, churches, buildings, ornately designed roads, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and vermillioncorefan