Why do men not like small women despite it's feminine?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
they do, but the internet said they must think about their children and breed with a tall woman, and so they do

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, chaddyboi66, Amnesia and 6 others
They simply don’t want their kids to be manlets

• +1
Reactions: jué, iblamepheno1, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Having kids with a short woman is cruel and thoughtless

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, EverythingMattersCel and greycel
this is absolutely not true. most guys want to date borderline midgets to feel like moggers.

chads, from my observations, usually LTR tall, lanky women that aren't too high in sex appeal., but are model-type gl.

• +1
Reactions: yolan, ihearvoices, bululu_87 and 1 other person
this is absolutely not true. most guys want to date borderline midgets to feel like moggers.

chads, from my observations, usually LTR tall, lanky women that aren't too high in sex appeal., but are model-type gl.
i thought so too. but why the studies doesnt show that

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
View attachment 3169968

keep coping. height is clearly environmental
if it was, every child would be 6'6 because no parent during these times would willingly let their children be short, and guess what?
most people are still average height, you midwit.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i thought so too. but why the studies doesnt show that

conclusions stemming from a "study" don't mean shit in 2024. your average academic in this century is a 95 iq woman or a numale with a graduation thesis based on data collected via fb surveys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totalynotme, LuckyBeast and Jonnyboi
if it was, every child would be 6'6 because no parent during these times would willingly let their children be short, and guess what?
most people are still average height, you midwit.
literally makes no sense you midwit

height is environmental tho, not genetic at all
I agree
I Will never forgive my parents for feeding me the same protein when I was 14 years old as a 8 years old European child

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
I agree
I Will never forgive my parents for feeding me the same protein when I was 14 years old as a 8 years old European child
it's a tough pill to swallow but it wasn't the food you were given that made you a midget, it was your subhuman genes.

Do you think every single Indian out there has the ability to move to the west?

Only the higher caste Indians are able to, and guess what? They're usually the genetically healthier ones as opposed to the 5'1, bald & skinny fat street vendors.
You have proved nothing other than the fact that you're another TikTokcel retard.

Because we don't get to have standards

Only the higher caste Indians are able to, and guess what? They're usually the genetically healthier ones as opposed to the 5'1, bald & skinny fat street vendors.
You have proved nothing other than the fact that you're another TikTokcel retard.
grasping at straws

it's a tough pill to swallow but it wasn't the food you were given that made you a midget, it was your subhuman genes.
If you genuinely think what your diet was when you were younger doesn't matter at all idk what to tell you

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
bullshit.

i like my foids to be at least 20cm shorter.

Dude if you're not fed well you won't grow what's so hard to understand about this
If you're genetically destined to be 5'10 yet you were malnourished you'd reach 5'7 at best

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
one thing i learned from this thread is to never argue nor even interact with tiktokcels

good day

one thing i learned from this thread is to never argue nor even interact with tiktokcels

good day
i dont even have tiktok downloaded and ive been here for 6 years. im literally 10 years ahead of you in blackpill knowledge.

meanwhile you do have tiktok and only been here for 2 months. you are the tiktokcel low iq

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i dont even have tiktok downloaded and ive been here for 6 years. im literally 10 years ahead of you in blackpill knowledge.

meanwhile you do have tiktok and only been here for 2 months. you are the tiktokcel low iq
case in point, i know i’m going back on what i’ve said mere minutes ago but i just had to let you know that it’s like i’m talking to a woman

i fear that you know deep down what type of person you are, and pity is all i feel for you

case in point, i know i’m going back on what i’ve said mere minutes ago but i just had to let you know that it’s like i’m talking to a woman

i fear that you know deep down what type of person you are, and pity is all i feel for you
i pity that youre low iq enough to think height is genetic. literally messes up ur whole worldview

i pity that youre low iq enough to think height is genetic. literally messes up ur whole worldview
really showing your 10 years of ‘blackpill knowledge’ here, bub

They simply don’t want their kids to be manlets
Cope, fidgets create midgets, they're fetishizing tall men. They don't care about their offspring at all

they do, but the internet said they must think about their children and breed with a tall woman, and so they do
No, i don't want to tilt my head down when talking to them.

Last edited:
Being taller is more ideal genetically.
Good genes come in packages.

Somebody with good genes is likely to make it out of India into the West

Also instead of getting taller with good food, it's more to do with Indians living in India being malnutritioned.. not being able to achieve their real height

i agree, manlets and womanlets should stick to each other. you must breed a short cute SEA monkey and continue your dwarven bloodline

Being taller is more ideal genetically.
Good genes come in packages.

Somebody with good genes is likely to make it out of India into the West

Also instead of getting taller with good food, it's more to do with Indians living in India being malnutritioned.. not being able to achieve their real height
Grasping at straws. I hope you don't actually believe that. Your world view is so warped

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
To prevent manlets

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular