Why do men that are obsessed with their appearance get so overlooked?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
A lot of society thinks it just odd that there are men out there that are just as or even more insecure than your every day woman. For a woman to be attractive is have slightly longer then medium length hair and not be fat which is easily achievable unlike for us men we often judged by our face shape, build, hair style, height, weight, wealth, occupation, confidence, etc.

Here is a simple of when it comes to regarding my obsessive with my appearance…

For many years I used not like the way I look because of puberty fucked me up and the fact no girl ever found me attractive, ever liked me before or ever found me interesting but I’m a aspire so I struggle to pick on social cues. On online sites I hardly get replies back but when I do the women are just blunt and stuck up.

Despite having a good number of snogs at a nightclub in recent years and losing my virginity aged 26 a few months I’m still to this day I’m more obsessive with my appearance and if I see any flaws such as spot on my face, a moustache gap, one side of my chest bigger then the other or when my hair is unequal on certain sides than I just start freaking out. I very likely to suffer from body and muscle dysmorphia. It’s just shows no matter how many women you sleep with or how many relationships you had you’re insecurities of appearance won’t go away.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, thecel, Schönling and 5 others
World doesnt give a shit about men
accept it:feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Baldingman1998, Deleted member and 4 others
A lot of society thinks it just odd that there are men out there that are just as or even more insecure than your every day woman. For a woman to be attractive is have slightly longer then medium length hair and not be fat which is easily achievable unlike for us men we often judged by our face shape, build, hair style, height, weight, wealth, occupation, confidence, etc.
I'd like to add 2 things to this already long and very unfair list.
1. Hairloss is one of the biggest looksmins there is, it can take a man from chad to normie. It is utterly devastating for apperance, meanwhile women are completely unaffected by it.
2. Men need to actually take care of their skin because they are not allowed to fraud with make up. Subpar skin is once again, a huge problem for a man's appearance, but something that foids can fix in 10 seconds, simply by smearing shit on their face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, terrorblade, Lawton88 and 3 others
But the pay gap bro :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii, Danish_Retard, terrorblade and 2 others
No one actually matters.

Because women don't want Chad to work hard. They want Chad to exist. That's why women don't like seeing men at the gym but want them to have a 6pack, nor do they want them to use skincare or care about their looks, and claim that it's because other men think skincare is gay. Not a single man in my life would think skincare or surgery is gay. (Maybe makeup and brows though.) And even if women are friendly with effeminate gays, they would never consider an effete man as a good partner.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii