Why do men want to fuck as many girls as possible but women don't?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
What causes this?

A man that fucks many women is cool, but a girl that does the same is a worthless slut.

Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Man can impregnate multiple women, women can only carry 1 baby

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Akhi, Deleted member 65033 and 4 others
What causes this?

A man that fucks many women is cool, but a girl that does the same is a worthless slut.

Why?
Women want to fuck as many Chad the can,Is men who call them sluts because of beign jealous of not beign a fuckboy/BULL.

Every Man want to be a BULL and every women want to be banged by a BULL.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 65033 and Sean o' Tist
If women had the freedom they'd be gangbanged by 100 men in an hour don't fucking believe for one second they'd have remorse about this. Society just tells them it's bad

I think it's much cooler to not fuck anyone

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and TechnoBoss
A mans nature is polygamous, JFL at ur iq if you haven’t realised this

• +1
Reactions: watah and LooksReality
wait until u realize that in 2024 women are fucking as many dudes as possible (the single ones at least, maybe even the taken ones too)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Bloatedcelbag
wait until u realize that in 2024 women are fucking as many dudes as possible (the single ones at least, maybe even the taken ones too)
Massive cope

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Massive cope
so u think these women are out here at clubs bars online dating apps movies malls etc getting approached 24/7 by decent looking confident guys and they arent choosing guys to dick them down on consistent basis? especially now that feminism and birth control have made it less taboo for women to sleep around? U fucking tell me whose the one coping and who isn't

Women are the ones getting fucked, guys are the ones fucking. If I was a girl I wouldn’t mind if my future husband had destroyed bitches before, but no guy would want their future wife to have been destroyed by a nigga beforehand

Women are the ones getting fucked, guys are the ones fucking. If I was a girl I wouldn’t mind if my future husband had destroyed bitches before, but no guy would want their future wife to have been destroyed by a nigga beforehand
Me and op like to watch so you are wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Akhi and Beastimmung
Women want the top 10 percentile chads, men will fuck anything though lmao.

Me and op like to watch so you are wrong

What causes this?

Why?
They want exactly what males want. They just have half of our sex drive approximately.

Halve the amount of girls u want to fuck and that's how many guys ur girl equivalent would want

It's mostly a social construct but I'd attribute it to the fact that when humans have sex it's the girl who's getting fucked, so objectively she's the only one going through something "degrading". The more degradation she's been through the more our brains are biologically wired to be repulsed by it

Hearing a girl got her pussy eaten devalues her much less than hearing she got fucked in the ass or pissed on for example

Any girl would react very differenty to hearing a guy got his dick sucked by a 100 whores than he ate 100 pussies.

As an htn I can confirm this

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover