Why do men work hard jobs then complain about it after?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
Like I saw a YouTube video where some young Chad plumber/AC tech dude died in a attic in some desert shithole city and all the comments were like

“Yeah us HVAC guys have the worst jobs. If you’re a homeowner we’d appreciate if you checked up on us while we are working and give us some water”

Or

“Yeah my buddy worked HVAC and passed out due to heat stroke he kept working that job and died in his sleep from a stroke”

I mean cmon, you chose that job bud, no one asked you to work there. One thing about me is I know my limitations. I know I’m a weak faggot sissy so I don’t even bother with heavy work. That’s why I only work receptionist jobs with the girls. Easy peazy lemon squeazy. No heavy lifting for me 🫡

• +1
Reactions: Acion, MoggerGaston and DalitBoss
Like I saw a YouTube video where some young Chad plumber/AC tech dude died in a attic in some desert shithole city and all the comments were like

“Yeah us HVAC guys have the worst jobs. If you’re a homeowner we’d appreciate if you checked up on us while we are working and give us some water”

Or

“Yeah my buddy worked HVAC and passed out due to heat stroke he kept working that job and died in his sleep from a stroke”

I mean cmon, you chose that job bud, no one asked you to work there. One thing about me is I know my limitations. I know I’m a weak faggot sissy so I don’t even bother with heavy work. That’s why I only work receptionist jobs with the girls. Easy peazy lemon squeazy. No heavy lifting for me 🫡
They like to glorify themselves ig. Helps them win arguements and imaginary scenarios in their head.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Kanye West's Cousin, MoggerGaston and 2 others
They like to glorify themselves ig. Helps them win arguements and imaginary scenarios in their head.
I’m gonna hire an electrician to come fix some random shit in my basement and then make sure he dies in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, PARISIEN, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I’m gonna hire an electrician to come fix some random shit in my basement and then make sure he dies in there
Upload the vid here for 10 reps :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Vermilioncore
it's similar to cuckolding

they like it when they are treated like shit as employees, they get off on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Vermilioncore
it's similar to cuckolding

they like it when they are treated like shit as employees, they get off on it
I’ll never understand why a man would wanna work hard and sweat and grovel on the floor fixing shit in some random rich persons house.

I like working a job with women so I can be a pervert and jerk off in the their restrooms and do sick things. I guess I’m just smart

• +1
Reactions: Acion and MoggerGaston
If that's how you go out, it's time to go.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back