Why do men worship women???

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
It's so stupid. I get it, you wanna fuck. But you don't have to simp to get bitches. When will the majority of men realize this?

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, risque_dew, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Cucks are fed hormones like Dianabol by year 2030 to bring back masculinity before it’s too late. They are injected with a whole bottle of T everyday coz of their crappy low Androgen sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Literal fucking birds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
But you don't have to simp to get bitches.
the overwhelming majority of men are dead ends, if they don't compensate for what they lack in genetic qualities they don't get laid.

and even if they manage to reproduce, there's a 90% chance their kids will be the last in their lineage each passing generation.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23017
Because men are cucks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23017
the overwhelming majority of men are dead ends, if they don't compensate for what they lack in genetic qualities they don't get laid.

and even if they manage to reproduce, there's a 90% chance their kids will be the last in their lineage each passing generation.
Fair point but my point is simping doesn't even work. Why do they do it?

Men do not worship women, we have higher testosterone and are socially conditioned by Hollywood to desire sex which drives us to sleep with women for validation.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21