Like unconventionally attractive. Or not attractive at all
Like these guys. they r not good looking
Screenshot 2020 04 26 at 222542
Screenshot 2020 04 26 at 222627

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Only if i knew

keep crying for male models

They are memorable faces. You are more likely to remember them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 4991
Because of virtue signaling

• +1
Cuck fetish for weird-looking minorities is now mainstream

I see it a lot online shopping for clothes. Some fucking pygmy albino black modeling a shirt i like the look of.
Of course, I've never seen a fucking pygmy albino black in my entire life.. but that doesn't matter to these cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglymofo, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 5632
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
Because models are walking coat hangers. As long as you have long legs, are tall and are skinny as fuck + plus a memorable face (not necessarily good looking) you can be a model.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 5632
Because it's unique
Fuck man it's attention grabbing

Then they have your attention its easier to sell shit

• +1
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Cruddy tune @turkproducer

GET ROUND THERE BROAD DAY AND GET ROUND THERE AT NIGHT
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
Stop rotting nd get outside ur losing ur mind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Trying to see if halo is real with these?

If you get reacts or if you gonna be told "didnt ask"

because the models give good blow jobs, live nearby in the metro area, and are willing to work cheap on short notice.