Why do most atheist seem soy?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I noticed that most atheist men seem soy asf. And they all are for lgbtq.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Juandigomigo22
genetics. they're dunning kruger midwits who are meant to sterilize themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Juandigomigo22, sb23 and 2 others
It’s the complete opposite. Most, if not all, of the Christians I’ve met are low T and cucks.

High T atheist men do whatever they want and can’t seem to believe there’s someone above them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, thebuffdon690, greycel and 2 others
the answer is in your question
they are all for lgbtq, thats why they are atheists, kek

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It’s the complete opposite. Most, if not all, of the Christians I’ve met are low T and cucks.

High T atheist men do whatever they want and can’t seem to believe there’s someone above them.
Bump real atheist doesn’t care

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Complete opposite. Most, if not all, of the Christians I’ve met are low T and cucks.

Successful men are all atheist or belong to an easy to follow religious belief like protestantism, just allows them to do whatever they wish in life without conviction.
When it comes to legitimate God-fearing christians they don't seem any more soy than the average liberal atheist coping with politics or some kind of morality.

muh atheist do what ever i want, no one else above me. meanwhile sitting at home posting cringe on the internet :forcedsmile:

096341b231d46f6f7d63b173bd0d5fd4_565x0xwidth_preview_75_http_blog.uloop_.com_uloop_r305_jpg_wp-content_uploads_2015_10_tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500-300x296-1200x400.jpg

on average, atheists are ugly manlet soys and landwhales

on average, christians are high t robust jocks, hunters, bullies. christians also tend to kill more people and do whatever they want more, they justify this with their god and morality, which has more internally consistent logic than atheist retards who follow morality for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and klip11
muh atheist do what ever i want, no one else above me. meanwhile sitting at home posting cringe on the internet :forcedsmile:

096341b231d46f6f7d63b173bd0d5fd4_565x0xwidth_preview_75_http_blog.uloop_.com_uloop_r305_jpg_wp-content_uploads_2015_10_tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500-300x296-1200x400.jpg

on average, atheists are ugly manlet soys and landwhales

on average, christians are high t robust jocks, hunters, bullies. christians also tend to kill more people and do whatever they want more, they justify this with their god and morality, which has more internally consistent logic than atheist retards who follow morality for no reason
Atheist I met irl

Are either pure winner like they win so easily it’s make no sense to them, like a rich chad.

Imagine a dude on coke fucking tons of bitches, why would he care about god ?

Other atheist I’ve met where ultra faithful but curious and more and more they start to read books about their religion, they found tons of no sense of it.

And the last categories are ultra loser, whatever they do they lose, imagine an ugly dude born in the third world seeing his family killed by asshole and then nothing happen, no divine punition ?

Over

same

Average Christian..

Lol

Average Atheist..