Why do most men look like chicks with beards

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
This isn’t all men but a large majority look like soyboys with beards, why is that? What features are they lacking to give them that masc look when they rock a beard

just look at this absaloure cuck here
FB8DF9DE 6AB9 4520 AB8E 7A7F5BE4B27D

Looks like a massive fucking pushover, his wife deprived him of sex so he has I beg and then he only gets misonary pity sex with no real passion

beard is unironicly one of the most beta looking features and only some men can pull it of

stubble mogs tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, GripMaxxing, Effortless and 13 others
edit I fucked up the title I meant cucks

I am typing this on my smashed phone and can barley see out of it

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and thecel
Xenoestrogens.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, GripMaxxing, Effortless and 8 others
Beat women. [ISPOILER]In a game of chess[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Heguldus, GripMaxxing and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Growth Plate

You were typing this with your left hand with a timothee chalamet video playing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
No my phone is just completely fucked

I can barley see out of it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
This isn’t all men but a large majority look like soyboys with beards, why is that? What features are they lacking to give them that masc look when they rock a beard

View attachment 1143547
Looks like a massive fucking pushover, his wife deprived him of sex so he has I beg and then he only gets misonary pity sex with no real passion

beard is unironicly one of the most beta looking features and only some men can pull it of

stubble mogs tbh
Extreemly Low prenatal T, and low pubertal T the beard is just from genetics

The mom had a shit diet while pregnant and probably smoked/drinked and xeno estrongens and the kid continued having his shit diet in puberty result is this mess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Effortless and 6 others
Extreemly Low prenatal T, and low pubertal T the beard is just from genetics

The mom had a shit diet while pregnant and probably smoked/drinked and xeno estrongens and the kid continued having his shit diet in puberty result is this mess.
Nah bro I think that is a cope, I’ve known people and currently know people with drug addict parents and some were exposed to drugs while in the whom and they still look masc

in fact the most masc looking guy I know uses drugs ally and does that and his only 17 his been doing it for years and I think his parents were using drugs while pregnant with him

he has Tyler Maher tier chin and jaw also decent fwhr and browridge but he also does combat sports so that might of played a part

also the cuck that I posted looks like a little private school posh guy so I highly doubt he was exposed to drugs while in the womb or used any in his teen years

perentsl t is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Nah bro I think that is a cope, I’ve known people and currently know people with drug addict parents and some were exposed to drugs while in the whom and they still look masc

in fact the most masc looking guy I know uses drugs ally and does that and his only 17 his been doing it for years and I think his parents were using drugs while pregnant with him

he has Tyler Maher tier chin and jaw also decent fwhr and browridge but he also does combat sports so that might of played a part

also the cuck that I posted looks like a little private school posh guy so I highly doubt he was exposed to drugs while in the womb or used any in his teen years

perentsl t is genetic
Prenatal T is genetic

Alright now pubertal T might be cope but prenatal?

if the kid needs T in the womb and the mother injests garbage will the genes turn the garbage into high amounts of prenatal T? No.

he will be effected causing lower jaw/chin mass and rounder faces

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Prenatal T is genetic

Alright now pubertal T might be cope but prenatal?

if the kid needs T in the womb and the mother injests garbage will the genes turn the garbage into high amounts of prenatal T? No.

he will be effected causing lower jaw/chin mass and rounder faces
I know people with huge jaws and chins that had drug addict parents

look up Jeremy Meeks his mother was pregnant with him and using heroine he even said this himself, low t features are from your parents bro not from environment unless you mouth breathed

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and volcelfatcel
Look high trust and low T facially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Lolcel, fogdart and 2 others
I know people with huge jaws and chins that had drug addict parents

look up Jeremy Meeks his mother was pregnant with him and using heroine he even said this himself, low t features are from your parents bro not from environment unless you mouth breathed
Just pick outlier theory and assume everyone is the same.

U think that soy nigga had the same potential as meeks No.

i am talking in averages. Outliers are excluded

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 11479, Lmao and 1 other person

It's mostly mothers genetic tbh. But you can still be wary and avoid your GF having xenoestrogens during pregnancy to max out whatever you can, also not let her eat whatever she is craving because thats a massive issue. Most women eat whatever the fuck they want during pregnancy vs What's actually healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 11370
It's mostly mothers genetic tbh. But you can still be wary and avoid your GF having xenoestrogens during pregnancy to max out whatever you can, also not let her eat whatever she is craving because thats a massive issue. Most women eat whatever the fuck they want during pregnancy vs What's actually healthy.
Muh its the baby cravings:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Muh its the baby cravings:forcedsmile:
yup, women don't realize how they could be potentially fucking the kid up by eating dogshit fast food because of cravings. Maybe you'd let her eat once a week whatever she wants but otherwise her eating healthy is the best option for Tmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Effortless, terrorblade and 3 others
theres a lot more to being a man than just having a manly looking face

a manly looking face with woman body/weak proportions is comical

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, terrorblade, pizza and 3 others
yup, women don't realize how they could be potentially fucking the kid up by eating dogshit fast food because of cravings. Maybe you'd let her eat once a week whatever she wants but otherwise her eating healthy is the best option for Tmaxxing
She’ll say your gonna fuck the kid up the baby craves some kfc:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL

When did that ever happen tho post pics

Kinda true but most people that have a manly face also have manly body/proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10615

View attachment 1143547

stubble mogs tbh
What kind of man asks his wife for sex? Just take it when you want it. I've never been denied sex within a relationship from any woman in my life. They've all known better. I'm not that type of dude. If a woman ever did that to me I would immediately leave her or tell her to get the f*ck out of my house, and that would be it.

This sh*t's pathetic. It enrages me. A man should never have to seduce his wife. She doesn't always have to be in the mood in order to put out.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, fogdart, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person

View attachment 1143547

stubble mogs tbh
These women with their pet husbands need to be b*tch slapped. Though it's their husband's faults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 11479
Why the fuck do bloops call fucking sexy time. Must be something in the water

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Most guys w/ beards are not just recessed, but also have terrible soft features/tissue so they can't pull off facial hair without still looking ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, animo123 and Deleted member 10615
It's because he doesn't have enough forward growth,like most people,which is why him and other men don't look masc
enough even with a full beard.

When did that ever happen tho post pics

pics dont tell the truth

any1 can pose for a second and look good for a photo

the real test is looking good 24/7

this is why models look like shit irl cause no one goes around just staring at faces irl unless ur autistic

in real life, professional athletes are the best looking cause they look good head to toe (thats why they have hot wives)

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 7419
Meanwhile....women like Jennifer Aniston have bone mogging chins of stone

• +1
Most guys w/ beards are not just recessed, but also have terrible soft features/tissue so they can't pull off facial hair without still looking ugly.
Soft features are like, hair, brows, nose, lips right?

These women with their pet husbands need to be b*tch slapped. Though it's their husband's faults.
Most people are like that now bro

modern men are cucked where I live in Australia some aren’t but majority are

this is why I wish I lived in Eastern Europe that shit doesn’t happen there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
What are xenoestrogens? I’m guessing junk food and foods high in estrogen?

• +1
Alot of it is mindset. I seriously beleive the soylook is a projection. They intend to come off like that and it affects facial tone and mannerisms
[automerge]1621564550[/automerge]
Alot of it is mindset. I seriously beleive the soylook is a projection. They intend to come off like that and it affects facial tone and mannerisms

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Effortless and Deleted member 10615
Soft features are like, hair, brows, nose, lips right?
Yes, everything on your face that isn't bones except philtrum, eye shape, eyelashes, eyebrow thickness, lip thickness, and eyebrow tilting is soft features imo.

• +1
feminine eye shape, downswung mandible position which is visible through the beard sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and pizza
ppl on looksmax: why does he look like a foid with a beard?

also them: why does this pretty boy slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10615 and pizza

heroin, crack, tobacco, cocaine, these are all weak drugs compared to standard allopathy of modern cuck medicine, these can really destroy the baby and cause malformation

• +1
feminine eye shape, downswung mandible position which is visible through the beard sometimes
Yes, everything on your face that isn't bones except philtrum, eye shape, eyelashes, eyebrow thickness, lip thickness, and eyebrow tilting is soft features imo.
Yep I think it’s the guys, eyebrows and lack of eye deepest ness along with his chubby body, narrow shoulders and the fact he is wearing a hat to hide baldness

and yeah I’ve noticed there are quite a few good looking guys with average bones but good soft features

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 2214
ppl on looksmax: why does he look like a foid with a beard?

also them: why does this pretty boy slay
I fucked up the title I meant cuck not chick

and pretty boys slay because women are attracted to feminine face features more then masc ones, lips, hair, eyebrows, skin, ratios and nose are life

A74A9D71 C0FF 42E2 AA82 4672C3440980
Please queen can I have some pussy I’ve done everything you asked me

Tyrone is hogging you I want a turn

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade

You are still right
Modern diet has rlly fcked this gen over

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 10615
You are still right
Modern diet has rlly fcked this gen over
Raw meat and fruit and veg diet is the way we where meant to lve

not maccas and kfc everyday with coffee

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Drinkng a dr pepper and eating gumy bears rn btw

• +1
Most people are like that now bro

modern men are cucked where I live in Australia some aren’t but majority are

this is why I wish I lived in Eastern Europe that shit doesn’t happen there
It's because most people in the West have come to believe the lie that men and women are equal. Bioligically they're not. Men are far superior on just about every level. But when you elevate women to the status of men they become the superior. Equality between the sexes simply cannot exist.

It just sickens me to see these women parading their pet husbands around on social media.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, terrorblade and Deleted member 10615
Isnt beard growth directly related to T tho ? Since it is a secondary sexual dimorphic characteristic
Someone elab

didnt read but on tiktok i am having a much harder time to recognize a tranny when i see one. you'd not know until they tell you, they look more feminine than girls.

we are literally fucked

People on looksmax have adopted the female view of male attractiveness.

In other words, complete disgust with avg or below avg men

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
the plastic that we consume these days.