why do most tallfags have deformed faces?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Reccessed flaxilla and faggot face

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and proxyy
Humans aren’t supposed to be tall

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, future_mogger, zharupodrugu and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, 97baHater and autistic_tendencies
Most people between 5'7 and 6'2 look normal tbh, above maybe you will have a higher prevalence of long midfaces due to the impact of igf-1 on facial bones and worse posture during development but you can find decent-looking 7ft+ dudes, it's mostly up to your facial genetics.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and proxyy
above maybe you will have a higher prevalence of long midfaces due to the impact of igf-1 on
YES you got what i was looking for. Tall "why the long face" syndrome.
what does igf-1 do to a face?

its true, go outside and youll see
Tbh I was, but these cases are anecdotal. I was hanging out with a 6’4, 210lbs Chadlite last night who was born in ‘08. No facial bone issues whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: synock21
because God had to nerf us someway

• So Sad
tall normie > manlet normie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and shalomnigga
YES you got what i was looking for. Tall "why the long face" syndrome.
what does igf-1 do to a face?
Igf-1 make your bones longer and can influence the growth of your facial bones, overall your skull is supposed to grow in proportion to your body so odds are that if you're very tall your facial proportions will be tall too to an extent.
But again your facial genetics is the most important factor, Chico and Lundgren look insane and they are 6'4 and 6'5 respectively while you can find plenty of manlet subhumans.

• Love it
its true, go outside and youll see
What do you mean by tall? 6’4 plus? Most men inn the area I live are 5’9-6’1 that’s average nowadays I’m 6’1, most my friends 6’0 or 5’10

• So Sad
Igf-1 make your bones longer and can influence the growth of your facial bones, overall your skull is supposed to grow in proportion to your body so odds are that if you're very tall your facial proportions will be tall too to an extent.
But again your facial genetics is the most important factor, Chico and Lundgren look insane and they are 6'4 and 6'5 respectively while you can find plenty of manlet subhumans.
What about those guys with oversized heads and small body

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
What about those guys with oversized heads and small body

View attachment 2983629
His bones went on his face instead of his legs jfl, no seriously skull size is still genetic to an extent too (albeit well correlated with height) what i was emphasizing is that your overall skull proportions will tend to reflect your height past a certain point.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
growth hormones make the maxila taller

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and synock21
What do you mean by tall? 6’4 plus? Most men inn the area I live are 5’9-6’1 that’s average nowadays I’m 6’1, most my friends 6’0 or 5’10
i mean like if someone is really 4-5 inches higher than average