Why do movies got to have a plot

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Why not just have a camera recording some fat slob just hanging out at home @cromagnon @PeiFan94

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Shycel, try2beme and 8 others
When I was visiting Nepal I met this art student who wanted me to come in and "play" a minor part in his avant garde film of him sitting indian-style in a dark room with a tv on for 72 hours. Basically he just wanted me to walk in carrying a potted plant and stand there for 5 minutes. So naturally I slit that faggot spics throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, try2beme, Manletmachine and 5 others
cause it wouldn't make much sense without a plot normies couldn't grasp the art of it and would go ER

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
Why not just film someone scrolling .org for 3 hours?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and h111
I was watching Dexter and wishing I could just watch him get along with his family instead there always needs to be a new villian showing up or some shit

• +1
Reactions: h111
The Whale
That has a plot though. I want a movie where there’s no plot or artsy shit, just a guy being filmed hanging out and eating and browsing his phone

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I was watching Dexter and wishing I could just watch him get along with his family instead there always needs to be a new villian showing up or some shit
Tbh the best part of the movie is always the beginning when its all happy peaceful and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Manletmachine, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
That has a plot though. I want a movie where there’s no plot or artsy shit, just a guy being filmed hanging out and eating and browsing his phone
vice incel documentaries maby

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and Vermilioncore
Show fell off after season 4.
Season 5-7 are all right, but 8 was shit

watch the movie called : Begotten

its an art movie and random degenrate zoomers hate it even older people hate it because this movie doesnt have a story

• +1
Reactions: h111

its an art movie and random degenrate zoomers hate it even older people hate it because this movie doesnt have a story
Yeah that’s hipster art stuff though.

Why can’t there be a movie about this:

The movie starts with the camera zooming into a window of a house. The camera shows a guy chillin in bed listening to headphones. He gets a bag of cheez its and starts snacking and watching YouTube on his phone. He goes outside and checks the mailbox and goes back inside and jerks off. He charges his phone and goes to bed and the movie ends

@cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, AustinCutler, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
you don’t need a movie to see some guy rot just diy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
you don’t need a movie to see some guy rot just diy
Yeah but it’ll be nice to see a film that shows someone else do it. It’ll be way more interesting than marvel movies for sure because it’s realistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Tabula Rasa and vermillioncorefan
How about a fat fuck taking the bus to work?

fat guy GIF

That movie scared me so much as a kid :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler

The movie starts with the camera zooming into a window of a house. The camera shows a guy chillin in bed listening to headphones. He gets a bag of cheez its and starts snacking and watching YouTube on his phone. He goes outside and checks the mailbox and goes back inside and jerks off. He charges his phone and goes to bed and the movie ends

@cromagnon
Shit, would you be thinking more of a short film? Or would you add parts to the plot to stretch it to 2 hours or so? Which actor would you have to play as the guy?

Shit, would you be thinking more of a short film? Or would you add parts to the plot to stretch it to 2 hours or so? Which actor would you have to play as the guy?
Stretch it 2 hours.

The actor would be a guy I just get online and have him be the star. No acting history or experience at all. I’ll just tell him to act normal and be himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and h111
Yeah but it’ll be nice to see a film that shows someone else do it. It’ll be way more interesting than marvel movies for sure because it’s realistic
so true honestly. why isn’t there a movie about some 30 year old dude who lives with his parents and walks around his house to get a glass of water and a beer then watches you tube shows some foids on omegle his dick and goes to bed it’s like james joyce ulysses

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Tabula Rasa

@cromagnon
that would be a perfect movie it would be too good to exist. i would watch that movie everyday

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore

@cromagnon
u just described the plot of the movie