Why do my cheeks always look mogger in gym

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
.. and then they just look normie again 2 hours after 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• +1
Reactions: Detective and thecel
gyms have extremely harsh overhead lighting, makes you look far more cut than you actually are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerChad, thecel, NegativeNorwood and 5 others
lighting, dehydration, pump, also the mirrors they use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 22623
gyms have extremely harsh overhead lighting, makes you look far more cut than you actually are.

I also see a bunch of guys with bloat face in gym, does that mean they look even more subhuman outside of gym jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and MoggerChad
i remember having perfect lighting once and my cheeks legit looked hollow, never happened again tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
i remember having perfect lighting once and my cheeks legit looked hollow, never happened again tho

I mean it makes sense with the mirrors.. but when I think about lighting I feel light from behind is better? Like my AVI is taken with harsh overhead lighting like gym, but when I take pics with lighting from behind, my cheeks look hollow (although it's retarded and not feasible cause it makes u look autistic cause ur entire face is dark)

I also see a bunch of guys with bloat face in gym, does that mean they look even more subhuman outside of gym jfl
harsh lighting makes you look subhuman if it hits you from the wrong angle, and like a demi-god when it's just right.

it's similar to beach lighting, if the sun hits you full from the front it washes out any definition, but if it hits you right from the side it shows all of your ab cuts.
get some hollywood lights for your mirror and spend an hour adjusting them, easiest way to fraud pictures.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 22623
when standing under a bright light, my cheeks look alot more hollow in comparison to normal lighting. maybe your gym just has mogger lighting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623