Why do my Coworkers always say i’m so serious

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
I don’t even try to be serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you probably have hooded eyes and a strong masculine jaw, possibly black hair too.

they’re mirin your dark triad aesthetic looks

It's because u give off autistic vibes and u keep everyone on edge without even trying. It's over

It's because u give off autistic vibes and u keep everyone on edge without even trying. It's over
Yeah I was thinking the same. How do I fix this? I’m not autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
you probably have hooded eyes and a strong masculine jaw, possibly black hair too.

they’re mirin your dark triad aesthetic looks
Yes to all of the above.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Yeah I was thinking the same. How do I fix this? I’m not autistic.
It's ur social skills probably. Unless u just have a intimidating face or something like that. Relax a little

It's ur social skills probably. Unless u just have a intimidating face or something like that. Relax a little
Damn you’re probably right. I do have a very masculine jaw and don’t talk much.

Damn you’re probably right. I do have a very masculine jaw and don’t talk much.
It's all up to ur personality tbh. Even tho this is a looksmax forum. It comes down to ur brain and ur social skills at the end of the day. If u don't talk.... it never even started yet

It's all up to ur personality tbh. Even tho this is a looksmax forum. It comes down to ur brain and ur social skills at the end of the day. If u don't talk.... it never even started yet
This only happens at work though.

Autist helping autist be more autistic

joker-heath-ledger.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
tell them funny jokes bro normies love funny jokes

People said same to me its because different brain ngl normie sometime do weird shit i dont understand so i stay out then they comment it like "nevermind2 probably thinking what weird people we are" . Literal this phrase said in so many independent situations lol. This shit makes me mad and feel nt mogged by everyone