thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Why you asking me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I'm on here to chill and post silly stuff for the most part

• +1
You used to be an intellectual scholar, all-respected across all annals of this forum. But then you descended into madness, leaving me and other blackpill researchers scrambling to continue the work that you yourself began. How far you have fallen, Icarus of PSL..:feelsbadman:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, AlexAP and thecel
answers needed

You used to be an intellectual scholar, all-respected across all annals of this forum. But then you descended into madness, leaving me and other blackpill researchers scrambling to continue the work that you yourself began. How far you have fallen, Icarus of PSL..:feelsbadman:
Unironically. But he has still forum status, one of the most respected users.

• Love it
People are too invested in their own ideas. It's a hard line to follow if you debate people it always slings into a battle of how can i misrepresent you or take you out of context. Any play mind games to make you look stupid. It never works out

• Woah
Unironically. But he has still forum status, one of the most respected users.

😮 For real—one of the most respected? Astonishing that you say so. They laugh at me and say I have autism. Probably lots of users put me in their ignore lists.

Last edited:
Only @Xangsane has good debate retention as he somehow manages to interrogate responders on every single detail, if no detail exists he’ll somehow still find a way to question your line of thinking.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
Only @Xangsane has good debate retention as he somehow manages to interrogate responders on every single detail, if no detail exists he’ll somehow still find a way to question your line of thinking.
I do that to increase my postcount and I just like to rile niggas up here

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and thecel