Why do my eyes get slight scleral show by the end of the day

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
When i wake up my eyes have zero sclera show without squinching but by the end of the day they become more wide and less horizontal and you can see a little sclera show. What is the best way to keep it like at morning throughout the whole day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Inflammation of the lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
better bone support tbh ngl, ded srs actually

I also suffer from this and my bone support is garbage, you dont see Chads getting affected by that though

better bone support tbh ngl, ded srs actually

I also suffer from this and my bone support is garbage, you dont see Chads getting affected by that though
It shouldn't be bone support because that way you would always have sclera show, i think it has something to do with inflammation and water in face tbh

• +1
  • JFL
infraorbitals drop because you are not mewing or push swallowing

• +1
  • JFL
How does mewing have effect on infraorbitals? Is this cope?
How does mewing have effect on infraorbitals? Is this cope?
the infraorbitals are a part of your maxilla dude. its the region directly linked to posterior third of the tongue. generaly in some people its in action during sleep but not in the day. so it drops support
forward growth = more forward infraorbitals and of course the second thing is what I said

the infraorbitals are a part of your maxilla dude. its the region directly linked to posterior third of the tongue. generaly in some people its in action during sleep but not in the day. so it drops support
forward growth = more forward infraorbitals and of course the second thing is what I said
So you believe that mewing should retain the horizontal perfect eyes you get during the morning and half the day?

• +1
  • JFL
So you believe that mewing should retain the horizontal perfect eyes you get during the morning and half the day?
YES. ive seen it happen with myself
only when I push swallowed. I don't mew with the posterior third during the day myself yet

YES. ive seen it happen with myself
only when I push swallowed. I don't mew with the posterior third during the day myself yet
What is push swallowing?

• +1
  • JFL
dude I increased my forward growth to the point I look like some dog but it's downwardly grown to an extent and that's the fucked part.

the upswing is what provides the support and actually uses the forward growth one gets from test through puberty, have u ever achieved any of this below?

20191106 181835

IIb0vxU

u see the how the upper teeth (maxilla) go upwards, which in theory that's when also the mandible follows and swings upwards
it is literally everything, every. feature. and gives u perfect compact orbitals so one has better support for eyes and receive little to no inflamation (dark hooding)

dude I increased my forward growth to the point I look like some dog but it's downwardly grown to an extent and that's the fucked part.

the upswing is what provides the support and actually uses the forward growth one gets from test through puberty, have u ever achieved any of this below?

View attachment 157508
View attachment 157509
u see the how the upper teeth (maxilla) go upwards, which in theory that's when also the mandible follows and swings upwards
I think I have had more of an upswin but its hard to tell whether its upswin or foraward growth. I already have a good swing in maxilla so anything now is because of forward growth.

tbh what you area describing isnt really forward growth but downward growth
because of the downswing

I think I have had more of an upswin but its hard to tell whether its upswin or foraward growth. I already have a good swing in maxilla so anything now is because of forward growth.

tbh what you area describing isnt really forward growth but downward growth
because of the downswing
yeah it's essentially downward growth, I've achieved a bit of upswing but it takes so fucking long and the progress is so RANDOM and unpredictable which makes it so frustrating, I spent MONTHS analysing and doing aspie researching to search for the cause, I was left with nothing.

I can only rely on @betamanlet 's advice on teeth contact to lessen the overbite aka achieve a proper craniofacial CCW rotation. it is quite literally the ONLY thing I REQUIRE to just look HUMAN, like the finish line is so close.

yeah it's essentially downward growth, I've achieved a bit of upswing but it takes so fucking long and the progress is so RANDOM and unpredictable which makes it so frustrating, I spent MONTHS analysing and doing aspie researching to search for the cause, I was left with nothing.

I can only rely on @betamanlet 's advice on teeth contact to lessen the overbite aka achieve a proper craniofacial CCW rotation. it is quite literally the ONLY thing I REQUIRE to just look HUMAN, like the finish line is so close.
I heard some dude tell me chewing invokes upswing. might be true

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
hormones/ adrenal glands

holy fuck are you guys all retarded?

its because your under eyelid muscle gets more tired as the day progresses