Why do my eyes look so much different in mirror and in camera?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
In the mirror they arent as ugly and are kinda almond shape but when my friends and I took a photo they looked so bad and big. I know camera lenses and stuff but like why such the major difference and shouldnt mirrors be true?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
mirror is true. if you look good in mirror you look good to others. and you aren't used to seeing yourself unmirrored so that's why your brain is tricked into thinking you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
mirror is true. if you look good in mirror you look good to others. and you aren't used to seeing yourself unmirrored so that's why your brain is tricked into thinking you're ugly.
idk I know my eyes arent deepset but they dont look as good in mirror in camera

your eyes will look worse when you're not looking straight ahead like in the mirror cause more uee if looking down and shape is slightly different, what matters mostly is your eye shape looking straight ahead

your eyes will look worse when you're not looking straight ahead like in the mirror cause more uee if looking down and shape is slightly different, what matters mostly is your eye shape looking straight ahead
not uee but scleral show and sheer size of the eye