Why do nearly all women lack self awareness?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
They are statistically better in school and academics. Still when it comes to simple logic, most of them do not understand that their actions dont match their words. How come they lack the self awareness to understand that they are all acting on an emotional level and mainly feed everyone bullshit? For example, I know a girl that always talks about how intelligence and eloquence is what makes her wet and attracted to someone. Yet all her previous partners were low IQ toxic lowlifes. Was there not a single moment where she sat down and thought about the fact that her choice of partner does not match what she is telling herself? I cannot comprehend how you can be so delusional lmao

She's either lying to seem virtuous or she cannot accept that she's superficial like most people when it comes to attraction

• +1
Reactions: audimax and humanoidsub7
self awareness is an incel trait maybe more accurately intersection trait between asbergers syndrome and the type of people to congregate on such an Internet forum as here

it’s less than useless irl unless you want to get in a debate with the psychologist on why exactly you are a loser

the contradictions in your post are because talking about something and doing it are totally different, it feels a certain way to say something and a different way to do it. There’s no reason to have it be accurate when it goes against your self-esteem, is socially ostracized and doesn’t result in any sort of improvement

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, dakchuh and humanoidsub7
I know a girl that always talks about how intelligence and eloquence is what makes her wet and attracted to someone. Yet all her previous partners were low IQ toxic lowlifes.
Sapio

• JFL
Reactions: audimax
Tldr of the unoriginal low iq drivel in the op (its author is not sentient enough to perceive): "women dont like me, a completely irrelevant subhuman, therefore they lack self awareness"

They don’t they just like to lie to feel better about themselves

In fact women are very good at social skills and psychology, even better than men which is why they tend to have a stereotypical movie life

If a woman rejects an incel with a courteous platitude to make the process less traumatic for both - "wahwah, i dont even mind the rejection, but least be honest with your reasons, whore"

If a woman rejects that same incel directly, without sugarcoating it (risking to get insulted, assaulted or worse the first time she encounters a man frustrated enough in the process) - "wahwah, i dont even mind the rejection, but at least dont be so arrogant about it, whore"

Yes, you are totally about being self-aware, and not just another retard with 2006 pua tier coping mechanisms

The cope op is trying to sell to himself and others itt is extremely typical for low tier normies with 0 brain and introspective skills, hence the irony

Last edited:
Tldr of the unoriginal low iq drivel in the op (its author is not sentient enough to perceive): "women dont like me, a completely irrelevant subhuman, therefore they lack self awareness"
Lmao someones projecting. I looksmaxxed for years and have a small roster of girls I see. Wbu?
They don’t they just like to lie to feel better about themselves

In fact women are very good at social skills and psychology, even better than men which is why they tend to have a stereotypical movie life
Yes its all just their feelings, thats why they feel bad when they get caught cheating instead of feeling sorry for cheating like a man typically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467